Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by teacherbell, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Jul 28, 2006

LOL!! I agree with you.:D ;) :p

2. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 30, 2006

who is HOH?

3. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 30, 2006

Janelle

4. Nisey

Nisey Companion

Aug 1, 2006

I'm sorry. I must be the only one. But I have got to say it. I know some of you are going to hate me for saying this. I LOVE Will. I LOVE Mike. I LOVE CHILLTOWN!!!! Tonights episode was just priceless.
    I'm not surprised that James is ticked. He had the chance to think for himself last week and didn't do it. So Janelle is officially toast. Someone is going to lose their "parachute".

5. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 1, 2006

I am a big brother fanatic fan. I Tivo it everytime it comes on and cannot miss an episode. I find myself going against Janell, I cannot stand that girl. I am so glad the evil doctor will is getting into her head....making her go against her team. I want to see them fall apart so bad. I am glad she strayed makes the game more interesting. BB6 was ruling the house, I don't like that. I want it to switch up to give other people a chance.

6. Youngteacher226

Aug 1, 2006

Janelle, Janelle, Janelle?????????:( :( :( :( What are you doing???? You know what, for the first time, I have to say, that I'm with James on this one. Janelle is playing the game so selfishly, just like Kaysar. What's happening to the BB6 clique????? I'm just speechless. I have no good words for Janelle tonight. She better hope that this decision doesn't cost them the game.

7. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Aug 1, 2006

I love chilltown too!!!! i was shocked at her telling howie to not let diane get the veto but allow mike to win it ...priceless bb6 is sinking :D

8. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Aug 1, 2006

I'm not a BB6 fan either --- But I'm actually happy Janelle thought for herself tonight. I do, however, wish she had thrown James up instead of Diane! Will is playing his game, that's what got him to the end last time. And I think everyone better watch out - Chicken George and Danielle are now under the radar ;)

9. Youngteacher226

Aug 1, 2006

GET THAT JERK WILL OFF THE SHOW, PLEASE!!!!HE's already won once, how stupid would it be if he won again. Duh!! These people are not thinking. Kaysar, Howie, Marcellas, somebody have some "you know what" and send Chilltown to their own towns next week!!!:cool:

10. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 1, 2006

I'm definitely not a season 6 fan. I'm glad to see the game shaking up a little. I'm actually not a huge fan of any of them in the house. I loved the look on Howie's face when Janelle gave the goggles to Diane in the competition. Following right on the tails of Season 6 is Marcellas. I think they all need to go and then you have people truly playing the game instead of hiding in the corners.

11. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 2, 2006

any one think that Erika will go?

12. Nisey

Nisey Companion

Aug 2, 2006

I think it is really hard to say who will go. I know that Will likes Erica so he may swing votes in her favour.
    And I want Will and Mike to stay for as long as they can. Will really doesn't care about the money. He makes more than that probably as a dermatologist. He's just there to spin webs of lies. I LOVE him!

13. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 2, 2006

Yes!!!!! I think Erika will be voted off the show. James and Danielle will do their best to keep Diane. Janelle messed up big time thinking for herself and not her alliance. Who thinks James, Danelle and Diane have a secret alliance? I do.

14. Cyndi23

Cyndi23 Companion

Aug 2, 2006

I love me some Will. The show would be so boring w/out him! He should be in comedy! I love how he can wrap anyone around his finger!

15. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 2, 2006

Will is definitely entertaining. I am surprised, though, that Janelle can't see through him. I don't find Mike Boogie to be very appealing or interesting. Where would he be without Will?

16. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 2, 2006

James and Danielle do already

17. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 2, 2006

I thought it was funny that James was so ticked that Janelle was doing what she did. At least she was open about it and he was sneaky with his last year. Turn about! :D

18. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 3, 2006

Well I guess I was wrong. Diane did get voted off but that was terrible. I really really really hope someone other than that silly bb6 alliance wins the HOH!!!!!! What in the world is that thing they are smoking and chewing on outside?

19. KinderCowgirl

KinderCowgirl Phenom

Aug 3, 2006

It looked like something I just saw a segment about on the news - I can't remember what it was called, but it's a new trend. It comes from the Middle Eastern area and I guess soldiers have been bringing it back with them. They put a special kind of tobacco and water inside and it works off the steam from the heated water. Don't ask me why that would sound pleasant to some people-to each his own I guess.

20. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Aug 3, 2006

I think the thing they are smoking is called a hookah or some such thing. It was on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart (my daughter told me that. I don't really watch the Daily Show.)

21. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 3, 2006

doesn't really seem sanitary for everyone to just put that in their mouths and smoke from it. I seen Diane smoking from it and then it was in chicken George's mouth. YUK!!!!

22. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 7, 2006

I think Danielle's plan may back fire on James.
    There just are not sure votes.
    Will and Boogie vote opposite every week!
    Last week Will voted Erica and Mike Diane.

23. Youngteacher226

Aug 7, 2006

You know what, I'm totally swaying on both sides of the fence!!! Some days I am rooting for BB6, but other days..........I'll just leave it at that!:eek:

24. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Aug 7, 2006

Don't throw tomatoes but I hope Janelle wins the veto and takes herself off then James gets voted out, hee hee. No, I'm not a Janelle fan much at all but it would throw a wrench in to the game :D I'm not excited at all by James and his holier than thou attitude and I love that Will is stirring the pot all the time.

I'm tellin' ya though - watch Chicken George, he's loooooowwww down under that radar ;)

25. MillerJ

MillerJ Rookie

Aug 7, 2006

I Love Dr. Will! He won once because he knows how to play the game, and he knows how to play people as well. This time around, I honestly don't think he cares if he wins or not, but his chances are looking pretty good. Not that a plastic surgeon would need the extra money. I just gotta love him for being as bright as he is. It isn't often that you see a doctor who knows/reads people so well. And he definately has everyone pegged.

If I were in the house, I would have put him on the block right away or at least tried to backdoor him (even though he's entertaining). I think he is a big threat.

Yeah, Janelle should go. I thought she was much smarter than she has shown the past week. Howie should go too for that matter. He depends on other people think for him.

I didn't think I would like this year as much as the previous Big Brother's since I had seen these house guests before. But, I love watching it!

26. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 7, 2006

I am so excited about Janelle be nominated, she thinks she is running everything on that show. She is a good player and I think now will be a good time to get her out. I just hope she doesn't win the veto.

I was just setting here thinking if Kaysar or Howie win the veto, if they are picked to play, who do you think they would take off Janelle or James? Or would they take anyone off at all? Because Danielle is gunning to get one of the BB6 people out, cha know!!!!

I cannot wait to see what happens.

27. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 7, 2006

I am so disappointed in myself for having thought Janelle was intelligent! She really deserves to get the boot. I think it might backfire on James, though. I watch it for the entertainment factor, so I like when the boring people get voted off. Diane was boring. Danielle is boring to me. Chicken George is, too.

28. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 8, 2006

This show is a stress releiver for Will.
    I bet he is an excellent Dr
    and knows his stuff well.
    Mike is simply immature.

Janelle likes only the men.
    Girlfriends are a waste of time for her
    as they don't spoil her.

Tonights veto should be fun...

29. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 8, 2006

I heard something from someone with live feed. If they were correct it's really going to be an interesting shake-up of a show tonight.

30. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 9, 2006

Someone fill me in as I missed something.
    Aren't Danielle and James aligned?
    Yet she put him on the block.
    Then she put up Kaysar who is a sure vote to KEEP JAMES!
    If she would have put up Will,
    Kaysar and Howie would vote to keep James, plus Janelle if stayed with her BB6 team. IMO Danielle is the one who is playing stupid. Will and Mike are sitting pretty.
    They are now convincing people to aim at Marcellas then George.
    It amazes me how people just keep believing Will.
    He's brilliant. sly. and well timed.

31. Nisey

Nisey Companion

Aug 9, 2006

If you think Mike is immature, I think Howie is ten times worse. For someone who is 36 years old he sure doesn't seem like it. I was surprised. Howie seemed a lot more intelligent last season.

32. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 9, 2006

Oh, I think Howie is smart, he also has a tactic of anoying people.... its making them not feel threatened by him.

33. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 9, 2006

Danielle convinced James to go up as a pawn. She assured him he was safe and she wanted him to win POV and take himself off. What a strange POV competition! And, of course, Janelle won. Danielle just wants someone from season 6 out (other than James). At this point, though, Danielle seems like she realizes the new alliance isn't what she thought it was. Anybody who would trust Will has got to be delusional.

34. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Aug 9, 2006

Thanks for the update, Upsadaisy!

ABall, I agree with you: Howie is intelligent.
    He's using Will's strategy to get at Will himself.

Still bothers me that she put up Kaysar as he is a sure vote to keep James.

35. luvs2shop

luvs2shop Rookie

Aug 9, 2006

I think, if Danielle was playing so smart, she should have put up someone other than the BB6 alliance to go up against James. James will for sure get voted out over Kaysar. I understand she wants someone from BB6 out but putting up a person from her so called alliance. That was just plain dumb

36. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 9, 2006

I'm hoping that Kaysar goes. (Although it would be poetic for James to go.) I'm just looking forward to some shakeup in the game.

37. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Aug 10, 2006

My thoughts EXACTLY!!! :D

38. MillerJ

MillerJ Rookie

Aug 10, 2006

Danielle knows that Kaysar needs to go, because he is so well liked and respected in the house. If she were to make it to the end, and go up against him for the cash, he would get the house votes, and she would lose.

She's a big threat in my opinion. It really stinks that she still had to go into solitary confinement even though she didn't win the veto competition.

I was really looking forward to watching Janelle walk out of the house. I hope the target stays on her back long enough to get her out.

39. Nisey

Nisey Companion

Aug 10, 2006

The problem will all this is that all these nominations worked in theory. When Chicken George was on the block, it seemed that in theory it would work. By putting Janelle and James on the block,in theory that would have worked too. But nothing goes as planned in the house. Whoever is the next HOH should do something that they think would not actually work and see what happens. Murphy's Law, right?
    **** And I still LOVE WILL***** But MIKE is SCREWING THINGS UP*****

40. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Aug 10, 2006

I find Mike very unappealing.