Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by teacherbell, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 12, 2006

They are both on my nerves.

2. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Jul 12, 2006

Allison has always bothered me. I hope that Danielle stays.

3. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Jul 13, 2006

Oh Man, my daughter and I are BB addicts (but since we admit it doesn't that give us a little credit? :D ) ha ha!

I'm hoping it's Allison that goes tonight but Danielle is a shrewd player she might be trouble later ... and Kaysar and Janelle are two that drive me nuts, my daughter loves them so it's alot of fun in our house on BB nights LOL

I really need to check out the CBS feed thingy.

4. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 13, 2006

It was pretty good. I won't give it away. Next week there will be only one HOH !

5. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Jul 14, 2006

Why do you think they went to one HOH? It's odd, first they are going to have 12 people then they decide on 14 --- imagine all the changes they had to make to things like adding beds, modifying games, etc. I'm wondering if it was really all planned. I was wondering how they would have handled the veto if one of the nominees won it and took themselves off. Then what - did the two HOH's have to agree on the next person to put up or would the nominee get to put someone else up. Guess they eliminated that issue by the return of the one HOH.

Sorry, I'm rambling - had some chocolate earlier and my brain is abuzz :D

6. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 14, 2006

Ooooh, chocolate. Wish I had some. Those are good questions. Big Brother is serious business. Heh heh. Yeah, I wonder why the changes, too. Maybe they felt they had to spice it up. I'm feeling like it isn't quite as exciting since we know the players. The same thing happened with Survivor All Stars.

7. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Jul 16, 2006

tonights episode was crazy ... ewww slop! i would starve before i ate that stuff!! but i wont say anymore till i know i am not spoiling who the the 2 nominees are!

8. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 16, 2006

It looked like oatmeal, I thought. Hmmmm .... Erica is after Kaysar. They'd make a nice couple, actually.

9. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Jul 16, 2006

I had no idea she was dating a guy from season one for so long. I am surprised at who Kaysar nominated. I would have thought he would have been more agressive. I think he is trying to play it very safe but I don't think it is the best move for him in the long run.

10. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Jul 17, 2006

Oh my gosh!!!! I am a BigBrother fanatic to my soul!!! I am addicted!! Does anyone agree with me on the thought that Kaysar made a HUGE mistake tonight???? I absolutely love Kaysar!!! I am a big fan and I just adore him. Why would he put himself in the radar of Evil Will and Boogie?? They are going to turn on him for sure, why oh, why would you do that Kaysar??? I almost cried. Well, I truly hope that someone from BB6 wins HOH next week so that Kaysar is safe. He is going to regret that decision.:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

11. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 17, 2006

I agree, but I'm hoping that he had some great reason for doing this that I haven't even thought of. Will/Boogie/Jase have to go. Though I close my eyes when George speaks because he makes me sick.

12. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 17, 2006

I think Kayser is too trusting.

13. Youngteacher226

Jul 17, 2006

Yes, I think Kaysar is way too trusting also!! He forgets that he made a critical mistake last season which got him evicted out of the house. I'm trying to have faith in him that he has a big plan under way. He better because he has alot of people supporting him and want him to win this time!!:p

14. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Jul 17, 2006

Kaysar nominating Diane did not surprise me as she was the one who screwed him over last time.
    However, Kaysar obviously did not learn his lesson as he now believed chilltown would not nominate him.

15. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Jul 17, 2006

Diane didn't betray Kaysar it was Jennifer (I think). They do look sort of look alike. I am a Big Brother geek! :) Kaysar needed to make a big move and break up the alliance that will take him down the first chance they can get.

16. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 17, 2006

I hope if one of the girls gets the veto he'll use someone from chill town to put up.

17. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Jul 17, 2006

Ok, I was out of town yesterday (and will be out of town for almost 2 weeks!!) Who got nominated?

18. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 17, 2006

Diane and Nakomis

19. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Jul 17, 2006

oops, you'r right it was jennifer that screwed kaysar in his season. I mixed those two up. The whole time I kept saying "he'll obviously put up Diane" I must have looked silly yet I was right. HAHAHAHAH

20. Youngteacher226

Jul 18, 2006

I'm keeping my fingers crossed until Tuesday's episode!!:eek: :eek: :( Maybe he's planning to help Nakomis or Diane win veto so that one of them can nominate someone from Chilltown. ~ It has happened before!!! Many times people have put up nobody's in order to prevent the people who they really want out of the house from getting a chance to save themselves..........I can't wait to see.:eek:

21. Texas Gal

Texas Gal Companion

Jul 20, 2006

What was Diane smoking - something with a hose? Very srange. My husband said it looked like water.

22. Youngteacher226

Jul 20, 2006

I guess things are in the air for the BB6 crew!! I was panicing when Diane got to stay because she is gunning to get BB6 out of the house. BAD, BAD, MOVE on their part. But James has HOH......hmmm?????:confused: I don't really trust that guy. He has an option to turn on the BB6 gang if he really wanted to play the game. I think Chill Town will take him in in a minute. I guess we have to wait until Sunday to see who he nominates. Do you think he might nominate Kaysar or Janelle just to stir up the game??????????:(

23. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Jul 20, 2006

I think he will stay with season 6 as long as he can. I have a feeling he will put up Erika or Jase. I thought the Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance theory was interesting. What is with George?

24. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 21, 2006

I hope he does put up Jase and Diane.

25. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 21, 2006

I think he will put up Boogie or Will. I like him. He seems to be a pretty smart guy. George is acting like the class clown. It is really sickening.

26. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Jul 24, 2006

As much as I do not like George,
    I think that wasn't the best move by James.
    George will not win competitions!
    If you're in the final four with CG,
    you have an outstanding shot of being HOH and winning vetos against George. I agree with Danielle, this will haunt James.
    If he really wanted the floaters to choose sides,
    put up one from Chilltown and one from BB6.
    If George goes,
    that will be two weeks in a row that the game doens't change
    and get all wound up.

27. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Jul 24, 2006

I am hoping that James is trying to get Will off and just using George as a pawn. I agree with Mizz Lucy that George is not going to be good at winning HOH. Will is so sneaky they need to get him out!

28. Nisey

Nisey Companion

Jul 24, 2006

I am probably one of the very few that just adores Will. He doesn't care about the money really he is just there to mess with everyone. I just love him. I will be upset if he leaves but I know he has the capability to win power of veto. It was retarded of James to put up Chicken George. I think Kaysar is way more dangerous a player than Will is. James should have put up one of his own. He said himself that he knows that they will screw him over in the end.

29. Mizz Lucy

Mizz Lucy Guest

Jul 26, 2006

Wow, go George, I guess!
    James was AWFUL to Jase.
    Will is slithering through like last time, or is he?

30. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 26, 2006

wouldn't you hate to see Will get the win for the second time? (the whole game?)

31. katsnips

katsnips Rookie

Jul 26, 2006

I think I dislike Jase more than I do Will and I would rather see him go. Will is a lot more entertaining to watch IMO.

32. mykidsrgr8

mykidsrgr8 Rookie

Jul 26, 2006

Will is definately more interesting to watch than Jase, but I sure don't won't to see him win. He is very arrogant.

What's up with Howie??????

33. teacherbell

teacherbell Cohort

Jul 26, 2006

I think that Jase will go home. Will is better at manipulating people and he will get the votes that he needs to stay. James is going to have to really watch his back.

34. Nisey

Nisey Companion

Jul 27, 2006

What the people in the house need to realize is that Will does not care about the money. He's doctor that does plastic surgery. Do you really think he needs the money? NO!!!! He is just there to mess with everyone! And I am glad that George proved everyone wrong by winning that HOH competition.

35. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Jul 28, 2006

our station's transmitter was out all day yesterday what happened on big brother, we didn't see it at all??:confused:

36. iteachm123

iteachm123 Comrade

Jul 28, 2006

Go to cbs.com and click on Big Brother 7. You can read what happened on the entire episode.

37. Youngteacher226

Jul 28, 2006

Jase was voted out which was unfortunate because I wanted Will to go! And of course, BB6 is on top again. Janelle is HOH, AGAIN!!!!!! I'm just loving this season. I love to see BB6 turn the house upside down. Kaysar is lucky this week, if Chilltown would have gotten HOH, he probably would be on the block. ;) GO KAYSAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

38. KimberlyBest

KimberlyBest Comrade

Jul 28, 2006

I just saw a preview for Sunday which suggests that Janelle and Will are hooking up. Wouldn't that monkey wrench things!

39. Youngteacher226

Jul 28, 2006

Oh, I would literally kill Janelle for that. If she's smart, she'd stay with BB6. And believe me.....Janelle is a smart cookie!!! She knows how to play this game.:cool:

40. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 28, 2006

Oh, yeah, very smart. She wins everything LOL! I just wish she'd stop taking baths with everybody. Yuck.