Big Brother

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Andrea L, Jul 14, 2011.

1. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Sep 8, 2011

I don't think Dani will win AC. I think it will be Jeff, Jordan, or Rachel (surprisingly enough).

I cannot believe what is about to happen tonight. UGH.

2. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 8, 2011

Hoping he nominates Rachael and Jordan...but guesiing he will nominate one newbie and one vet. UHHHH!!!!

AC...my vote is Cassie because Rachael will be jealous. But I doubt she'll win.

3. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 8, 2011

It doesn't matter too much who he nominates. The one who wins Veto is the one who holds all the power. For anyone interested in knowing that info ahead of time, the Veto was played yesterday and the results are all over the internet. (I'm very unhappy about the results of the Veto....Bah.)

4. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 9, 2011

Geeesh Adam. He could have easily had Rachael out too.

5. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Sep 10, 2011

I know! I love Jordan, but the chances of her winning final HOH weren't great. It would have been "safer" to get rid of Rachel.

6. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2011

I think they weren't worried about who would win final HOH, they were worried about who would get all the Jury votes. They know Jordan is well liked so they might have a better chance winning against Rachel. In my opinion, Adam & Porche should have went to the final 2, then take their chances on who would get the most votes. It could've been: Adam's votes (Jeff, Shelly, Jordan)----Porche's votes (Kalia, Rachel, Brendon, Danielle).

7. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 10, 2011

The last part of the HOH comp is always questions/trivia, right? If Porsche competes, she loses. If Adam competes, he might win, since he's really good at BB trivia. If Rach competes, she might win. So depending on who competes in the final HOH, I am almost 100% certain that either Rachel or Adam would win.

Rach would be wise to take Adam to the F2 because I don't think he would receive any jury votes. If she takes Porsche I think that she (Rach) still wins, but it might be closer. If Daniele votes for Rach, and I think she will because she values big moves and strong gameplay, then Rach wins because she'll have Brendon, Jeff, Jordan, Dani, and Kalia.

I think Rach wins if she makes it to F2. If the F2 is Adam/Porsche, not only will I be super irritated, but also Porsche wins. I don't want her to win. She is gross, icky, mean-spirited, spiteful, and I think she smells bad from never taking showers and wearing the same clothes over and over again. I don't think she did anything particularly good in the game that deserves a win.

I don't think it's possible for Adam to win this game. The only way he has a chance is to make a very compelling argument to the jury, but I don't know that he's skilled enough to do that.

8. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 11, 2011

I agree...Adam has little chance of winning. He just never was a leader in the game and always followed the hoh.

9. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 11, 2011

I think that the strategy of being a follower or a floater is a good strategy for some people, and I don't think that's Adam's problem. I think Adam's problem is the other two people left in the game, either of whom will win the jury votes if they're sitting next to Adam in the end.

10. Catcherman22

Catcherman22 Companion

Sep 11, 2011

I actually think Adam wins against Porsche... it'll all depend on whether Rachel and Brendon are full of BS or actually believe in the non floater philosophy.

If Brendon and Rachel are full of BS.. they will vote for Adam because of his loyalty. That gives Adam 4 votes (with Jeff and Jordon) and the win.

If Rachel makes the final 2, she should win easily.

11. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Sep 12, 2011

I am kind of peeved at the moment....went on facebook and someone who I am not friends with posted on a friends status. My friend had posted the question "Ok, ya'll...Who won?" speaking of the debate for the GOP. A friend of hers apparently thought she was talking big brother and spilled the beans on who won the two first parts of the hoh competition.

I had no control over not reading it since it was on my news feed. GRRRRR!!! I didn't want to know that info and it is not llike I DVR'd it and was waiting to watch it after everyone else watched it!

12. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Sep 12, 2011

of course there are bigger problems in life than Big Brother! Lol

13. PCdiva

PCdiva Connoisseur

Sep 12, 2011

Did I miss something? BB wasn't on last night because of football right? or did it come on at a different time?

14. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 12, 2011

It didn't come on, but the first part of HOH has already been played. Anyone who reads the BB forums online knows who won. It was lousy of 1st-year's friend to spill the beans without a warning.

15. PCdiva

PCdiva Connoisseur

Sep 12, 2011

Oh ok! I used to read the forums but I haven't this season much at all. I checked my Tivo and didn't see it so I wasn't sure if I missed an ep.

Thanks!