Big Brother *SPOILER ALERT* Thread

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Kangaroo22, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 14, 2010

DO NOT read if you like to wait until the broadcast shows to know what happened.

3. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 14, 2010

Did anyone see that Rachel is back in the house. It sounds like Brendon (who won HOH) opened Pandora's Box and now she is there and Brendon is nowhere to be found. Also, Ragan won the veto player and he was on the block with Lane.

I'm curious to see how long Rachel will be in the house, but it sounds like she is having fights with Ragan and Britney and was blindsided by the 6-o vote.

4. KinderCowgirl

KinderCowgirl Phenom

Aug 14, 2010

Wow! I thought that she was coming back to the house was just a bluff, but I wondered why they hadn't revealed anything to her like they did with others. It bothers me because I think the producers do this for ratings-instead of letting the natural "reality" work out-they know she caused drama which translates into ratings-so bring her back in. Bummer.

5. PCdiva

PCdiva Connoisseur

Aug 14, 2010

Really...shes a nut job!

Did we ever find out what 2 had a pre existing relationship?

6. TeacherApr

TeacherApr Groupie

Aug 14, 2010

wtf! I bet you ANYTHING they did it pretty much last minute! I bet the producers decided that if she were voted off she would be back in the house in someway......this makes me SOOOOOO angry!

All she is is a wanna be actress (notice how she talks and reacts).

7. teacherfan

teacherfan Cohort

Aug 15, 2010

I sort of like the drama that is going on. Rachel is not my favorite but it does shake things up that she is back. Same with Brenden being HOH. Last week he was almost walking out the door and this week he is in charge (so to speak). Of course the producers are going to create situations that create drama, it is a TV show after all!

8. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Aug 15, 2010

Dang!

Since Ragan will more than likey use the Veto on himself, can Matt use his Diamond Veto the night of evictions and put Ragan back on? The note said he could take someone up and replace him with whomever he wanted. Maybe he would choose Rachael now that she'd back anyhow.

9. TeacherApr

TeacherApr Groupie

Aug 15, 2010

wait, just read on another board that Rachel will ONLY be there for 24 hrs. Thank GOODNESS!

Once it starts narrowing down, people will turn on each other and be out for blood...don't worry, drama will still be there.

10. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 15, 2010

TeacherApr--I'm glad it is only 24 hours, but I don't get the point at all.

Rabbitt--I would think that th HOH winner and veto winner would be safe (at least that was how it was with the cout de tau (sp?) that Jeff had last year), but I'm not sure.

11. KinderCowgirl

KinderCowgirl Phenom

Aug 15, 2010

I like drama too-but the same drama over and over is just working on my nerves. You think someone would wake up and get a clue.

12. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 24, 2010

At least lately the people who have needed to win competitions have. Last week when Brendon won HOH and Ragan won veto it basically saved them from eviction. It's at least made this season a little more interesting.

Now Brendon has the veto and Britney put up Matt to replace him! The veto competition was a basically a who wants it more competition where they take different punishments in exchange for points and they can use the points to buy different rewards (like trips or money) anonymously or the veto. I was really hoping that Britney would put up Hayden so that Enzo would go.

13. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 24, 2010

I'm super disappointed in Matt. He seems to be rolling over and letting them kick him out. For being a super player, he's sort of a dud right now.

I don't really have a favorite right now. I think Hayden is positioning himself in a good way for jury votes.

14. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 25, 2010

Yeah, Matt really messed up this week. If he had just outed the brigade to Britney she probably would have put up Hayden with Enzo after the veto. I think at this point Lane and Hayden have the best chance (two weeks ago I thought it would be Ragan or Lane, but Hayden has gone under the radar these last two weeks and Ragan has missed opportunities to align with non-brigade payers to help break up that alliance).

I can't wait tonight to see what prizes people got and to see all the punishments (like Britney and Brendan chained together and Enzo in a penguin suit!).

15. chemteach55

chemteach55 Connoisseur

Aug 25, 2010

Remember that this week is also a double eviction--Julie said that at the end of the show that Kathy was evicted on.