Big Brother live feed discussion *SPOILER WARNING*

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Kangaroo22, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 28, 2009

Kevin won and hi plan is to put-up Michele and Jeff, and telling Jeff that he is the "pawn," but really wanting to send Jeff home the whole time.

I just don't understand why Jeff is allowed to have a final two agreement with Jordan, but Russell and Michele weren't allowed to have one with each other. If Jeff goes home this week it will be completely due to the moves he made last week when he sent his own alliance member home.

2. Canadian Gal

Canadian Gal Habitué

Aug 28, 2009

Jessica - I totally agree with you. Plus Russell has NO friends in the jury house. If they had kept him around and Jeff and Russell went to the final two - DUH, Jeff gets the money. It's stupid to send home someone who is so hated by the jury.

3. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 28, 2009

I disagree that Natalie has played a good game. I think her lies have just been told at the right time and to people who are too gullible to know the truth. She doesn't seem to have any real strategy.

4. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 28, 2009

I think that Natalie has done a good job of sitting back and letting other people have targets on their backs and creating targets where they didn't exist. I hate the game that she has played and wouldn't be able to stand her in real life, but I think that she has played well. Although, she has gotten lucky that she the other house guests don't seem to be the smartest and realize that she is behind a lot of things. I think that everything would be different for her if Laura or Casey had stayed in the house, because they seemed be on to her and probably would have turned other against her.

5. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Aug 28, 2009

I agree. I think it was foolish of Jeff to choose Nat and Kevin and send Russell home. I think he is definately foolish to want to "carry" Jordan to the final 2. Why????? He said it himself that her hands have remained clean and he's doing all the dirty work. I think in the back of Jeff's mind he really wouldn't take Jordan to the final 2 with him. He knows he will not win. I think he would be smarter to take Michelle. Other than Russell, she is the most hated it seems. Jeff is truly messing up his game. I do hope though that Kevin puts him up so that he can win the veto. Kevin, Natalie & Jordan know that they will not win against Jeff in a veto competition. Now, Michelle, maybe.

6. hootie821

hootie821 Rookie

Aug 29, 2009

Well...I think Jeff is "toast" this week. Michelle won the POV yesterday, so she will be taking herself off the block and you know what that means....Jeff is going to be going home. Like I said earlier...he really messed up his gameplay last week by targeting Russell and sending him home....it was entirely too early to get rid of a member of your alliance...he should've cleared the air with him and send Natalie home. She is going to walk away with this game if they aren't careful. :dizzy:

7. Youngteacher226

Aug 29, 2009

OMG!!!! Michelle won POV????? Oh boy, Jeff is definately done now. That was Natalie's and Kevin's plan the whole time, they really didn't want Michelle to go home over Jeff. I hope Jeff realize that he messed up his game sending Russell home just mainly because Jordan hated him so much. He went on and on about Russell calling Jordan fat and talking to her the wrong way, so what!!!
    I am so upset because I was all for Jeff winning the game. :(

8. hootie821

hootie821 Rookie

Aug 29, 2009

Yeah....I was hoping for Jeff to win the game as well...but he made a critical move last week that just did him in. He was so 'bent' on the fact that Russell had a final two deal with Michele....big deal...that was weeks down the road yet! He showed that he wasn't loyal to the alliance that he and Russell had formed. AND---what better person could you have sitting next to you at the end, but Russell??? I mean...come on! What was Jeff thinking? He let Jordan play his game for him---BIG mistake! :(

9. monsieurteacher

monsieurteacher Aficionado

Aug 29, 2009

Give me a break... Russell would have thrown Jeff under the bus this week too. Did we not see him talk about that to Michelle a few episodes ago? Maybe I was the only one who saw that. Jeff was screwed either way.

10. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 31, 2009

I couldn't believe when Jeff was mad that Kevin put him, because of his deal with him, when last week he put Russell up in spite of their deal.

Also, I find the behavior that both Jordan and Natalie have been showing on the live feeds disgusting. And if Jordan was paying attention at all she should put two and two together and realize how Natalie has created lies that have hurt Jordan's chances.

11. txmomteacher2

txmomteacher2 Enthusiast

Aug 31, 2009

Having to go to bed early because of work I have missed the live feeds. What is happening with Jordyn and Natalie?

12. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 31, 2009

They've been trying to convince Jeff to seduce Michele so that she would use the veto on him among other things. They just both seem to really hate Michele.

And they just keep talking, like Natalie told Jordan that her MO is to make-up big lies about people in the house and Jordan didn't even catch on and ask her about when she did that or even think that she could have been the target of some of these lies.

13. peggy27

peggy27 Cohort

Aug 31, 2009

I use to like Jeff and Jordan until they fell for all the bs from Nat and Kevin. I am really hoping for a Michelle win. They have been so mean to her lately. I read her brother died in May before she joined BB. There was great article asbout her on one of the spoiler sites. I'll look it up when I'm home!

14. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 31, 2009

I want Michele to win, also. I'm just not sure id there is anyone she can beat with the way just about everyone on the jury hates her.

15. TeaRoses4M&D

TeaRoses4M&D Rookie

Aug 31, 2009

That is exactly how I feel about it. Of course Nat and Kevin were lying they were trying to save themselves. I can't believe that Jeff and Jordan actually believed them instead of their own alliance.

I felt so bad watching Michelle cry last night and not one of them approached her to see if she was okay. It must be so difficult in that environment with no friends. I don't watch the feeds, and missed a few episodes so I am not understanding why don't the others like Michelle?

16. monsieurteacher

Aug 31, 2009

From as far as I can tell, there are many lies that have gone around about Michelle, starting with Ronnie then down to Chima and Russell, back before Russell was aligned with Michelle, and finally from Natalie and Kevin.

17. TeaRoses4M&D

TeaRoses4M&D Rookie

Aug 31, 2009

Thanks for answering! So, their reasoning is based on rumors and not stuff that Michelle has actually said/done?

18. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Sep 1, 2009

Hmmm...so this is the latest from www.jokersupdates.com. I don't know how much of it is true though.

Don't count Jeff out yet!!!
    09/01/09 12:21 PM Edit Reply Quote

This thread has been moved

There is a rumor flying around (from Source: Bumpshack.com) that the person who found the key to Pandora's Box won and activated the DIAMOND VETO! As we all know, Jeff found the key! Is it the legendary DIAMOND VETO? Will Jeff be saved? Will Natalie FINALLY be going to the jury house where she belongs...we shall see.

19. Canadian Gal

Canadian Gal Habitué

Sep 1, 2009

No!!! Please let Jeff go. He annoys me.

20. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 1, 2009

I want Jeff to go, but I want Natalie to go even more, so I would be okay with that. Hopefully, tonight we'll find out about all of that stuff.

21. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Sep 1, 2009

If this is true....it's not only America for Jeff, but also Big Brother. Though I'm not too fond of his actions lately, I would rather see him win over Natalie. However, it just doesn't seem too fair if he were to win this way.

22. monsieurteacher

Sep 1, 2009

I think it's wishful thinking on the part of his fans...

There's some site that has a weekly interview with Allison Grodner (Exec. Producer) and she said that this twist was not so much a "power" as an interesting twist (interesting twist wasn't her exact words, but I forget what the exact words were...)

23. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 2, 2009

I loved the raining of money and then Kevin was stuck in the box and watching everyone stuff money wherever they could. I have to admit that I would have been just like all of them grabbing as much as I could before worrying about Kevin.

24. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 4, 2009

I thought this was fun too.
    I would have thought that once Kevin was unlocked, whatever cash you had was it. Or whoever found the key was the only one allowed to keep the cash.

Go Michele?

25. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 4, 2009

I loved that the jury knows that Natalie is 24 and not 18 and hope that if she makes it to the final two they may decide to not vote for her since she isn't as honest as she claims to be. Also, why didn't Jeff decide to go to Kevin with a deal I think that that would have been an easier sale and thought that his speech killed any chance that he had. I'm glad to see him go, though, he really became way too crazy with the power that he had for a few weeks in a row and I got irritated with him getting mad at people for breaking their words and then do the same thing himself.

Disappointed that Natalie won; I had hoped that she would be gone this week. Hopefully, Michele wins the veto and she can decide who she wants to send home, based on who she would beat in the final two.

26. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 5, 2009

Kevin won the veto, so now he is going to get to decide out of Jordan and Michele who he wants to go. I think that getting rid of Jordan would be smarter for him, since he has the best shot at winning against Michele and then he and Michele could have a final two deal and try to take Natalie out (who I think would win against anyone in the finals unless her lies have finally caught up to her).

27. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 5, 2009

I'm 90% sure he's going to get rid of Michelle. And that bugs me.

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the idea of Kevin and Natalie in the final two.

*sighs*

28. Canadian Gal

Canadian Gal Habitué

Sep 5, 2009

If its Kevin and Natalie in the final 2, I think Kevin will win!

29. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 6, 2009

Why do you think that? What do you think the vote breakdown will be?

I have a sinking suspicion that Natalie would win. I think the votes would go like:

Natalie: Jessie, Russell, Jeff, Jordan
    Kevin: Lydia, Michelle, America

30. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 11, 2009

I'm surprised at how everyone has completely turned on Natalie (but pleased) and loved how poorly she did in the competition. When I saw what she was doing during the competition (accidentally putting Michele's ball in the further spot and then not skipping over it) I realized that Jordan actually had a shot to win. I also thought that it was sad that I knew exactly what order the HOHs were in, but I probably would have had problems getting the balls in the right holes.

What do you guys think of the new schedule with the final three being there until Tuesday? I think that it's a good idea, because it keeps me wondering what's going to happen a lot more than when it's already at final two. Plus I think that it will make the live feeds a lot more interesting.

31. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 11, 2009

I think it's good that they're keeping the three there. I love the suspense!

Having three in the house instead of two definitely makes the live feeds and BBAD more interesting...but I can't say that they will be interesting. With so few people there, there just isn't anything fun happening. Everyone is always sleeping. I wish BB would give them extra activities, games, contests, whatever to do at the end like this so that we don't get bored watching.

32. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Sep 11, 2009

I can NOT stand Natalie...but if they knew in the house how the jury is talking about her, either Kevin or Jordan should take Natalie to the finals.(except then she'd still win money.)

33. Youngteacher226

Sep 12, 2009

I love how everyone "seems" to be turning on Natalie in the jury house. Now we all know that there is a chance that once they talk to Natalie on Tuesday that they may change their minds and be reminded about how they were her friend and might want to stay loyal. Who knows?? I just hope it is Kevin and Jordan, final two!!

34. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 16, 2009

Jordan won! :eek:hmy:
    I am shocked that she won competitions at the end.
    She sort of won them as they fell into her lap.
    I wanted her to win but thought the odds were against her.

I know that her mother's home was recently foreclosed so this should help stabilize that situation again.

35. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Sep 16, 2009

I'm still confused and shocked by Jesse's vote. Can anyone offer a reason as to why he turned on Natalie? Was it being in the jury house w/ Lydia?

36. mrs100

mrs100 Comrade

Sep 16, 2009

I was wondering the same thing! Why did Jessie not vote for Natalie? It wouldn't have mattered anyway, but I was really surprised to hear his vote, and judging by the look on Jordan's face, she was shocked too.

37. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 16, 2009

I think that Jesse was offended that Natalie was taking credit for the choices that he made as HOH and also realized that she wasn't even trying to win competitions when he watched her compete in the S'mores HOH challenge. I'm okay with Jordan winning, but I would have liked to see Kevin win, because out of the final three he played the best game.

38. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 16, 2009

I agree with Jessica about Jessie's reasons for voting against Natalie. I think she took too much credit for moves that weren't hers or that she sort of "fell into" by default. I also think that Natalie didn't help herself in any way by frequently mentioning her allegiance to Chima and Ronnie.

I love that Jordan won! I'm so proud of her! I think that she played the best game and totally deserved to win.

Too often I think we don't give credit to the quiet players or the players who let others do the big moves. We talk about "floaters" like they're horrible and awful. The thing is, not everyone has the skill and/or personality necessary to pull off those big power plays. I know that I couldn't do it! But shoot if I couldn't play a darn good social game....That's what Jordan did. She was on the block I don't know how many times, and she always managed to stick around. I think that whatever gets you to the end of the game, that's your strategy (even if it was unintentional...) and it was the right one.

I liked Kevin and think that he did a good job in the game, but I liked Jordan more.

39. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Sep 16, 2009

So glad Jordan won.
    She said she wants to help her family get a house and help her cousins with college. I hope she pursues some dreams for herself as well.