Big Brother live feed discussion *SPOILER WARNING*

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Kangaroo22, Jul 31, 2009.

1. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Aug 13, 2009

THANK GOODNESS!! Jessie and Natalie needed to be broken up! OH I really did not want Kevin, Chima or Natalie to win..Michelle is such a wild card I have no idea who shell put up. I hated when Kevin did what Chima wanted like he was afraid of her! Yuck!

I think Michelle will be easily swayed by Chima and Natalie to put up Jeff and Jordan

2. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 14, 2009

Michelle has been sort of talking with Jeff and Jordan--they've been trying to get her to agree to a final three deal (or final four with Russell, but I'm not sure about that one anymore....). Given the way she's voted in the past (never really against J & J), I think it would be a surprise if she put them up. It would be more likely, in my opinion, for her to put up Lydia and Natalie. We'll see!

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 14, 2009

Michelle seemed pretty chummy with Jeff, Jordan and Russell last night in the HOH room- she said 'It's OUR week' to them...Chima seemed to be in the diary room for a LONG time. She is such a diva and Lydia and Natalie were such whiny babies in their beds talking about the events. Kevin seemed subdued in the 'green room' by himself for a long time. So glad Jessie is gone!!

4. Teacher2Be123

Teacher2Be123 Companion

Aug 14, 2009

Who was Chima talking to when she said that "you knew about the power I'm going to talk to the producers"? I thought she was talking to Russell because then Jeff said "I told him he would be safe."

5. MsBee

MsBee Devotee

Aug 14, 2009

I thought she was talking to Jeff.

6. peggy27

peggy27 Cohort

Aug 14, 2009

I lost any respect, if I ever had any for Chima, Natalie, and Lydia. Use to like Lydia. I read on one of the spoiler sites they threw Jeff's and Russel's stuff all over and they are just sore losers. I watched Showtime last night and they way the 3 were acting, I would have thought Jessie died!! Sore losers!!!

7. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 14, 2009

There was something on the after show about Jeff drinking some Gatorade that must have 'belonged' to someone else and he got in trouble with BB- How come the divas don't get in trouble for trashing Jeff and Russell's stuff? They are showing their true colors- how embarassing.

8. peggy27

peggy27 Cohort

Aug 14, 2009

I know, that should be worse than taking a sip of gatorade? I wonder if Chima will lose some of her freelance business with the way she is behaving?

9. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 14, 2009

Well it sounds like Michele is going to put up Natalie and I hope that she does!

10. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 14, 2009

It wasn't that the Gatorade belonged to someone else. It was that Jeff was on slop and wasn't supposed to have it. It was an accident and he was penalized with an extra day of slop.

11. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 14, 2009

Got it, thanks!

Was Natalie drinking wine? Who else is on slop?

12. monsieurteacher

monsieurteacher Aficionado

Aug 14, 2009

Sounds like Natalie and Chima will be going up... nominations are right now.

Just before the nominations started, this is what I caught on the live feeds:

So Jeff was mildly irritated that Chima turned the washer on "Whitest Whites" to wash what I think was her shoes... The whole reason behind it was to dominate the washing machine, and irritate Jeff. Jeff, Russell, Jordan and Michelle are joking about it... next thing I know, we're on Fish (or trivia or whatever) and when they come back, everyone is on outside lockdown (I think Michelle was inside prepping for noms).

Outside, Natalie and Chima are talking about how they need to get their stuff clean, and that Kevin said putting it on "whitest whites" would make it the most clean. Natalie even says "we better wash it twice, just to be sure..."

Seriously, this is the kind of **** these people are pulling. And my favorite part of it is that all this bullshit that Chima and Natalie are pulling is not actually working to get Russell and Jeff to blow, they're both just laughing at it!

I long would have decked one of them.

13. peggy27

peggy27 Cohort

Aug 14, 2009

Do you think they will show on CBS how bad those girls have been acting or will they just blow if off?

14. monsieurteacher

Aug 14, 2009

I don't see how there's any way around it. It would be a pretty boring show on Saturday if they showed up to the nominations and didn't show any of the bitterness... I think they'd have to show the houseguests sleeping or something...

15. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Aug 14, 2009

They often fill time by talking to relatives back home.
    They also may shoe Jessie in the jury house.

16. monsieurteacher

Aug 14, 2009

They fill in time on Thursdays, they don't do that during the week. Same with jury house footage.

17. deedee

deedee Connoisseur

Aug 14, 2009

oh Im so mad I fell asleep before I could DVR the afterdark! ugh I sooo wanted to see Chima upset haha She was so sure she was in power and it blew up in her face :)

Hm I am happy to hear Michelle is not being swayed by Natalie --thank goodness!!

18. monsieurteacher

Aug 15, 2009

Chima is out! I'm not sure how or why, but she is gone!

19. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 15, 2009

YAY!!!!!

20. monsieurteacher

Aug 15, 2009

Nat just said she couldn't believe that Chima threw her microphone in the jacuzzi.

Makes me think they took her out due to mental instability.

21. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Aug 15, 2009

Wow GONE keep us posted!
    I wonder if she will be part of the jury house?
    I wonder if there will still be a double eviction?

22. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Aug 15, 2009

It looks like it was her decision to leave. I sure hope this means that she will not be part of the jury.

23. monsieurteacher

Aug 15, 2009

I don't think she would be a part of the jury house... my guess is that America will get one vote for the final two instead...

I'm not sure about the double eviction.

24. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 15, 2009

I couldn't believe when I got up this morning and read that she was gone on the live feed boards. I wonder who Michele will put up to replace her and don't no if I can wait until Tuesday to see if they show what went down (I'm assuming that since all this took place after nominations that they won't show it on Sunday, but who knows). I'm assuming that they won't do the double eviction anymore, unless they want to have a week without evictions, but this is definitely turning into one of the more interesting season.

25. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 15, 2009

They're doing a new HOH competition now.

I wonder who will be HOH!?
    Hopefully Jeff.

26. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 15, 2009

YEA!!!!!!!

Jordan won HOH!

27. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 15, 2009

Great!

28. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Aug 15, 2009

Really???? Jordan??

WOOHOO!! I'm so excited!

29. Youngteacher226

Youngteacher226 Enthusiast

Aug 15, 2009

OMG, I'm so glad Jordan won!!!!!
    This means for once she doesn't have to ride Jeff's coat tail, she can start playing the game. I don't like Jordan, but at least Jeff is safe. Jordan is just too dumb and says some of the silliest things. There is nothing attractive about that, I have no clue why Jeff likes her and protects her so much. But I'm so glad that this means that Jeff is safe this week!!!! YAY!!!! I really, really want Jeff to win!!

30. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 15, 2009

I think Jordan is so sweet.

She says silly things, but at least she isn't malicious and cruel.

31. Youngteacher226

Aug 15, 2009

I don't think the way she acts is "sweet". I think she is pittiful. She talks just as much stuff as everyone else in the house, but portrays an innocent persona. If it wasn't for Jeff and the fact that no one like the other girl, Jordan would've been gone a long time ago.

32. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 15, 2009

I don't think she talks half as much as the others in the house.

33. monsieurteacher

Aug 15, 2009

I would have to agree with MissJill... you're not confusing Natalie and Jordan, are you?

34. Youngteacher226

Aug 15, 2009

No, I am one of the biggest BB fans, I am not confusing Jordan and Natalie. I hate that she gets a free pass just because she is 1. Too stupid to win anything so no one is after her and 2. Jeff has a soft heart for her. I adore Jeff for that because I think he is so sweet, but he has actually had a hand in the twists and turns of the game and Jordan has not. At least Jesse's and Natalie's little twosome were both instrumental in moves in the house.

I really hope either Jeff or Kevin wins. After Thursday, I'm even more of a Jeff groupie. :lol: I was in a hotel in NYC when it was on and I was jumping up and down, screaming when Jeff put Natalie and Jesse on the block. And just like that, 1, 2, 3, he was gone!! I love it!!
    Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na. Hey, hey, hey, hey, goodbye!!!!!:lol:

35. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 15, 2009

Kevin hasn't done anything though.

I like Jordan, she is funny and sweet. I hope her and Jeff go far.

I don't think that she is pitiful or stupid either. She knows everyones personalities pretty well. She was on to the Rat Ronnie in the beginning.

Jessie was and is pathetic. I was screaming last season when he went home and this season too. What an ego that guy has.

These girls are even worse (Chima, Lydia, and Natalie). They were sitting around the table on Thursday night crying about Jessie leaving! It was like they were mourning a death. They're crying because they know their game is over. How are they going to stay in the house if no one is there fore them. Chima quits, Lydia is going wacky right now, and then who will Stinky (no shower) Natalie have? Kevin?

I kind of want Russell to go home next because he plays too many people.

36. Youngteacher226

Aug 15, 2009

It's funny because one night, my boyfriend joined me when I was watching BB After Dark and after like 10 minutes, the one thing he said was, "Hey, what's wrong with that chick?" I said which one, he answers, "The blonde girl. She seems a little off."
    I laughed so hard because even a non-Big Brother watcher noticed how "off" Jordan is.
    Anyway, Jesse obviously had power or brain control over all of them. Jeff was the only one who didn't submit to his "The man, the myth, the legend" attitude.

37. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 15, 2009

Don't get me wrong, she is definitely ditzy, but I don't think that she is stupid.

She didn't fall for the Jessie crap either.

Russ is upset that Nat will be nominated. I cannot stand him, he has to go.

38. shouldbeasleep

shouldbeasleep Enthusiast

Aug 16, 2009

Right now, it seems to me that Jordan has a far more pleasant persona than the other girls. She is ditzy, but did figure out quickly who to align herself with. She also seems to understand personalities and motives and sees through a lot of the lies that float around.

But she would have been a "C" student at best! Definitely a tutoring-after-school type. It's a good thing there's more to being human than being smart.

39. iteachm123

iteachm123 Comrade

Aug 16, 2009

I just read that Chima was kicked off the show because of rule violations. Don't know why yet so I'm very curious.

40. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 16, 2009

She wasn't kicked off the show, she quit.

If she was kicked off the show it was because she threw her mic in the hot tub.

Thank you.