Big Brother live feed discussion *SPOILER WARNING*

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Kangaroo22, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Jul 31, 2009

I figured that I would make this thread to discuss the live feeds without ruining the show for people that don't want to know what's going to happen.

3. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Jul 31, 2009

How do you guys feel about Russell winning the HOH? Honestly I was surprised that Jeff took a deal for him and Jordan knowing that there is a special power that makes only the HOH winner and the veto winner safe (although I think that either Jeff or Jordan will win that).

4. monsieurteacher

monsieurteacher Aficionado

Jul 31, 2009

I don't know... from the sounds of it, he's after Ronnie. We'll just have to see how things turn out. There's so many villains in this house that I can't wait to see gone... these next two weeks should be good!

5. mrs100

mrs100 Comrade

Jul 31, 2009

I was dying to know who won HOH! Russell is such a loose cannon. I don't think he'll listen to Jesse, which is a good thing, and I hope he goes after Ronnie!

6. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Jul 31, 2009

It seems that he's going after Ronnie; I'm just worried about who is going to get the power. It sounds as if Lydia is going up with Ronnie right now. I think the nomination ceremony should be sometime soon and then we'll know for sure.

mrs100, I always have to look up to see whats going to happen; I just don't have the patience to wait for the show.

7. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Jul 31, 2009

I love Big Brother! I hope Ronnie goes home. He is so cocky it makes me irritated.

8. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 1, 2009

It's official that Lydia and Ronnie are the two people nominated! I hope that no one uses the veto on Ronnie and he goes home! But it seems like Jessie and Natalie are trying to find ways to keep Ronnie and if the veto isn't used they just have to get Michele to vote out Lydia and Ronnie will be safe. I would think that if it were Ronnie vs. Natalie or Jessie then there would be a better chance of Ronnie going home, but I think Russel is afraid of further angering Jessie and Natalie and doesn't want to nominate them.

9. Jlyn07

Jlyn07 Comrade

Aug 1, 2009

Thanks for posting this! How do you get the live feed? Do you have to pay for it?

I, too, was dying to know who won HOH. I guess I'm ok with Russell winning it since he's putting Ronnie up.

10. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 1, 2009

The live feeds are in a subscription that I already pay for through real player, but I don't watch them that often (it seems that a lot of the good stuff happens at night when I'm already in bed). Usually I just go to this website to see what is happening.

11. Iteach782

Iteach782 Comrade

Aug 1, 2009

12. shouldbeasleep

shouldbeasleep Enthusiast

Aug 1, 2009

I just got stuck on the live feeds page you directed me to. Spent about two hours on there. I am an idiot. I have things to do today!

13. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 1, 2009

shouldbeasleep, I wouldn't even want to guess how many hours I spend reading live feed recaps some weeks! It's so addicting!

14. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 4, 2009

Has anyone looked and saw all the fights that went at last night. It sounds like it was nuts! Apparently there were all of these unrelated fights going on at the same time. I think that Kevin chest-bumped Ronnie and Ronnie was crying about it, Chima poured water on Russell and the two of them really went at it and somehow now Michele is now enemy number one in Natalie's mind. I hope they show this because I really don't quite understood what happened from reading the live feed recaps.

15. chemteach55

chemteach55 Connoisseur

Aug 4, 2009

I cannot wait until Ronnie, Natalie, Chima, and Jessie are gone. They are so aggravating. Natalie is so whinny that I almost want her gone before Jessie.

16. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 8, 2009

So Lydia and Russell are up and Kevin won the veto. Do you guys think that Kevin will use the veto on Lydia? I'm leaning that way and wondering who else Chima will put up. I hope Jeff or Jordan, because then he can use the coup d'etat (sp?) without as much backlash.

17. turtlegirl

turtlegirl Companion

Aug 8, 2009

Jeff should use it anyway... he should up Natalie and Jessie and get it done with... that would certainly flip the game!

18. hootie821

hootie821 Rookie

Aug 8, 2009

Love...LOVE....L-O-V-E Big Brother!!! :love: My summer's guilty pleasure!! :)

Here is a website that I like to read as the day's recaps are all on one page vs. in a thread format like some of the other sites: http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml

I used to buy the live feed, but all the good stuff seems to take place after I'm in bed due to the time difference in California. I wound up paying $29.99 to watch people sleep!! :rolleyes:

19. hootie821

hootie821 Rookie

Aug 8, 2009

Agreed!! :yeahthat:

20. shouldbeasleep

Aug 9, 2009

I hope, I hope, I hope he puts up Gnatalie or Jessi(ca). I can't stand them. It's a pure numbers game, then. They can't vote, their "side" doesn't have enough people to save whoever is up, and BAM! Gone. Come on, Jeff. Use it!!!!

21. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 9, 2009

Jesse was so 'buttering up' and reassuring Jeff and Jordan last night..trying to get them to vote out Russell.... Jeff should definitely put up Jesse and Natalie.

22. mrs100

mrs100 Comrade

Aug 12, 2009

I would LOVE to see Jeff put up Natalie and Jessie. I can't stand either of them. But I would be worried about pissing off the one who doesn't go home if I were Jeff. So far he's pretty safe and no one is targeting him. AND I loved the look on Lydia's face when Kevin said he wouldn't be using the power of veto!!! I think it was smart - Chima would be out to get him if he changed her nominations.

23. monsieurteacher

Aug 12, 2009

But you eventually have to make a move. You can't go making everyone happy all the time. This is Jeff's time to get rid of Jessie or Natalie. It will be so sweet!

24. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 12, 2009

I think as long as whoever is left from Natalie and Jessie doesn't win HOH he will be fine next week and it seems that Jessie wants to get rid of him anyway, so I don't think that using this will do anything additional, but make Chima really mad at (and she can't win HOH next week). Also, leaving Russell in the game means that there is still a huge target left in the house. If Jeff doesn't do it I'm going to be so disappointed!

25. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 12, 2009

I'm like 99% sure that Jeff is going to use his magical wizard power and put up both Jessie and Natalie. It's his best move at this point. Even though he will piss off the other side (Chima, etc.), it must be done.

If Jeff were to leave noms alone and let Russell get evicted, it would mean that his (Jeff's) side would be down to Jeff, Jordan, possibly Michelle. The other side would be Chima, Kevin, Lydia, Jessie, and Natalie. The numbers are waaay too in favor of the other side....

If Jeff uses the wizard power and gets rid of Jessie or Natalie, the numbers will be a little more even. Jeff, Jordan, Russell, and possibly Michelle [4] versus Chima, Kevin, Lydia, and Jessie/Natalie (whoever is left) [4]. If Jeff can get Michelle onto his side, and I think he can, he can turn the game in his favor.

26. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Aug 12, 2009

I think if Jessie goes home Natalie will be a lost pup looking for hope.

I thnk Kevin should have used the veto on Lydia. Chima will not have Kevin's back no matter what. Yes, Chima would have been quite upset, but she does not have much house support. Lydia was more likely to support Kevin especially if he used it.

27. shouldbeasleep

Aug 12, 2009

What a weakling Kevin is. I wouldn't care much if Chima did get mad at me. Lydia has been his friend. That wasn't right. But I"m glad he did, because Jeff, Jordan, or Natalie would have been put up, and Jeff would have been forced to use the wizard power to save one of them and Russell,.....wait. It wouldn't have made any difference. Jeff can take down both nominations, can't he?

28. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Aug 12, 2009

Yep, and I'm almost certain that he will take them both off and replace them with Jessie and Natalie. At least that's what he should do!

In other news, has anyone noticed that Natalie has really questionable hygiene? Whenever she has been a have-not, she hasn't showered at all during the week...even last week when she had her period. :eek:hmy: Every time I look at her, I just see Pig Pen from Peanuts. Plus she walks like she has something up her butt. Sorry to be gross and stuff, but it's all I can think when I see her. She bugs me.

29. MissJill

MissJill Cohort

Aug 12, 2009

Can't wait until tomorrow! I hope Jeff puts Nat and Jessie up!

There was just a huge fight between Jessie and Russ and it ended up being a joke, nutcases this year.

30. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

31. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Aug 13, 2009

Yuck,stinky, stinky!! And the fact that she sleeps in the HOH bed whenever she wants-EWWWW.

Tonight's episode should be good- keeping my fingers crossed that Jesse and Nat go up with Jeff's coup d'etat.

32. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Aug 13, 2009

YEA JEFF! Wish I could see the fireworks from Chima.

33. hootie821

hootie821 Rookie

Aug 13, 2009

YES....YES......YES!!!!

34. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Aug 13, 2009

I am so happy that he used it! It's been awhile since I have been that excited during a television show! I have no clue who Michele is going to put up, though. I'm thinking maybe Lydia and Kevin to keep most of the house happy, but I'm not sure.

35. monsieurteacher

Aug 13, 2009

That was very exciting... Michelle will be a tossup... I so hope Chima and Natalie.

I can't stand the sense of entitlement that Chima seems to have... her comments to the producers. I would have kicked her out on her butt so fast after some of her comments if I was in charge of the show.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
  36. shouldbeasleep

Aug 13, 2009

D:D:D:D
    Yes!
    D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

37. txmomteacher2

txmomteacher2 Connoisseur

Aug 13, 2009

What got me was when Chima told Kevin who to put up in the next round of the game, and the simple fact that he listened. Kevin and Chima need to go now. Why was Lydia crying? She was saved! Now Jeff and Jordon really need to watch out or one of them is going to go home, either by nomination or loosing the POV. Next week is a double eviction.

38. moonbeamsinajar

moonbeamsinajar Habitué

Aug 13, 2009

I think Lydia was crying because she "liked" Jessie. That annoyed me too when Kevin did exactly what Chima wanted. What did she say to the producers? How did I miss that?

39. mrs100

mrs100 Comrade

Aug 13, 2009

Yeah I'm curious! What did Chima say??? I'm thrilled Jesse is gone, but Michelle seems like such a wild card. I have no idea who she's going to put up. And the look on Chima's face when Jeff took them off?! Hysterical! She looked like she was about to explode!!!

40. monsieurteacher

Aug 13, 2009

At the end she said that if the producers didn't want her to swear they better let her in the house.

She said that clearly Jordan knew that Jeff had the power (how she believed that, I don't know), but she said that "me and the producers will have a chat about that"

There were rumors (not sure whether they were true or not) that the show was actually not live like usual, but was pre-taped so as to ensure that they could bleep out Chima if she chose to say something inappropriate or that could otherwise get them fined by the FCC. (She was threatening it all week if the "wizard" messed with her noms.)

41. peggy27

peggy27 Cohort

Aug 13, 2009

On the spoiler sites they said it wasn't live. Chima needs to go. How will Natalie survive without Jessie? Got to watch showtime tonite, may be good!!