Big Brother 14-No Spoilers please :)

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by 1st-yr-teacher, Jul 15, 2012.

1. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 15, 2012

Who is watching the show this season?

I would like to be able to come here and discuss the episodes but want to make it where those on the west coast don't have to risk reading something that they haven't had the chance of viewing.

How could we do this? Would it be something where we can't post about the episode until the next day? For example, we couldn't discuss tonight's episode until tomorrow morning.

I don't know...I don't get the news feed and don't want to know what happens before being aired on tv but I also want to discuss what is going on.

Who else is a BB14 fan?

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 15, 2012

I sometimes catch snippets of the after hours on Showtime, so tonight's nominations were not a surprise. The coach aspect definitely adds a new twist. I'm not a Boogie fan, but have always liked Janelle and I think Dan is a hoot.

4. LilyGirl01

LilyGirl01 Rookie

Jul 15, 2012

I loved how Boogie was rocking the headband! It reminded me so much of Chilltown:)

5. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 15, 2012

I am not a boogie fan. I liked Dan in his season, but not so much this tme around. I am pulling for Brittany and Janelle, I think.

6. LilyGirl01

LilyGirl01 Rookie

Jul 15, 2012

I agree. I do like the whole Flower Power idea they are pushing.

Oh, and what was UP with Ian?

7. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 15, 2012

I am not sure if I like the coach/team thing. It may have built an early alliance for them.

Right now the only one I do not like is JoJo.
    Ian is odd but I think they will leave him alone as an easy out later.
    Ashley is just as odd.

8. CFClassroom

CFClassroom Connoisseur

Jul 15, 2012

I get so wrapped up in it every summer and then when they show past players I have no memory of them at all. I do like that there is something new to watch amidst all the summer reruns.

9. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 16, 2012

I don't know what Ian was thinking. I wonder if it is a game strategy. He better watch out though. He may creep the girls out too much!

10. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 16, 2012

He streaked thru the house!:eek:
    That is more than creepy.

11. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 16, 2012

True, but the whole crew was laughing and cheering. One thing that we have to remember on these reality tv shows....they edit things out and create what they want(for the most part). Reality tv is not really reality...

12. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 19, 2012

I thought last night's show was DULL! The 1st half was all about the coaches. I interested in learning about the newbies.

13. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 20, 2012

Why Cara?
    I didn't see her as a threat anywhere.

14. AlwaysAttend

AlwaysAttend Fanatic

Jul 20, 2012

Willie's gone next week. I actually liked him but clearly they should have taken his brother who does not look like Russel. He is on a house flipping show with Russel. I think Willie is taking more grief because of his brother.

Just like last year, looks like my favorite player is going to be gone fast.

15. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Jul 20, 2012

Willie could have helped himself, though. The scruffy beard and hat helped him look even more like Russell.

16. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 20, 2012

I don't think he is taking a whole lot of grief over his brother. I think he jumped to make a deal with the frank guy and then backed out. Willie wanting to make the votes for the eviction look confusing(not all voting to keep Frank) did not help his case either. I think what has made him look really bad was mocking the Wil fella. The house hasn't seemed to happy with that.

I hope he stays just for the drama! LOL. I like Frank so far. He seems to be a pretty good player. I liked Ian initially, but I don't see him lasting very long.

As for last nights show, I thought it was pretty good. Lot of drama early in the season...

17. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 22, 2012

Wowza...tonight.:dizzy:

18. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Jul 22, 2012

I have it on DVD but haven't watched yet. I checked Jokers update and it blew my mind. Apparently A LOT went on tonight!

19. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 22, 2012

Agreed. I will post more on my thoughts tomorrow morning. :) I feel bad for Britney!

20. AlwaysAttend

AlwaysAttend Fanatic

Jul 23, 2012

I don't. When people become alienated and people feel backed into a corner, anything can happen... as we witnessed.

21. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 23, 2012

I am not enjoying the coaches and the teams. I prefer they build their own alliences.

I wish Willie did not go. He added drama. Willie thought it was over for him but it's never over until the vote. Sometimes they keep the ones who no one likes as they are not viewed as a threat.

I wish HOH had to nominate 3 and then veto had to be used on one. It would open up a lot of 'why did veto save him/her/'

I wonder if Dan loses Danielle, does he leave?

There are so few houseguests. Will the coaches battle it out in the end? Will they add them soon? Will others re-enter?

22. AlwaysAttend

AlwaysAttend Fanatic

Jul 23, 2012

I bet he goes into the game as a contestant at that point. I think the first two eliminated judges will become contestants so the other two end up with a 50/50 shot at the 100,000.

23. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 23, 2012

I like this! Would they be on a coached team?

I would LOVE to see IAN as HOH. He may be a follower and yet he may just throw everyone for a loop!

24. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 23, 2012

I think the coaches enter at some point. I think Willie just didn't want to wait until being voted off. I wish hewould have at least tried to stay. Frank is here for a while, I believe. I still don't like MIke Boogie and though it was cheesy when he and Frank tried to recreate what Boogie and Will did in the diary room. I mean...that was like 10 years ago. ....can't you come up with something else?

25. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Jul 23, 2012

I LOVED what happened to Boogie in the coaches' competition! :)

26. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 23, 2012

yea. me too. I was laughig so hard when he did that. It serves him right. He is so cocky and arrogant!

27. AlwaysAttend

AlwaysAttend Fanatic

Jul 23, 2012

Agreed, it was the one thing I enjoyed about last nights episode.

28. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 26, 2012

Last nights show was pretty boring. I really dislik mike boogie. I wish he would go home.

29. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Jul 26, 2012

I put Janelle right up there with him. I couldn't stand her when she was on the show and she's the same way as always, latching on to whoever is in power for the week. She's got the staying power of a gnat.

30. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 26, 2012

I have liked her in the past. I liked her at the beginning of this show but after seeing how she punished britneys two players and has latched onto mike boogie...not so much.

I hate how Frank is taking the easy way out this week. They(Shane and JoJ0) were voting with their team just like he would have in his case. I like Shane but JoJo is not one of my favorites. I would like to see her go home rather than Danielle.

I thought it was fairly stupid how hard of a time Shane and Jojo were given over their loyalty to willie.

31. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Jul 26, 2012

That was my thought too (about Shane and JoJo voting). I'm sure that if they had turned on Willie they would have been targeted for not being loyal.

32. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 27, 2012

another boring show....wonder ifthis season is turning out to be a dud. What about america's choice? Do you think coaches will be allowed the choice to ente the game as a player?

I think it is pretty interesting how it is now but would like to see the drama it would create. :) I think it would create more drama if the coaches were told once all of their players are voted off they have the chance to enter the game...

33. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 27, 2012

Glad Jojo is gone.
    She is one of the only few I didn't want to have the money.

I think America will vote them back in.
    If they do that's 4 more players.
    If they do not, then I wonder CBS plan.
    Without them it will be a short season.
    They made it sound like if Danielle went home, so did Dan.

34. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Jul 27, 2012

I'm tired of the whole "newbies versus vets" thing. It has been so overplayed.

I'm sure that America will vote to let the vets come back in. Honestly, even if America doesn't vote that way, I think that production will make it happen.

35. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 28, 2012

Will the coaches competition continue weekly? If so, I think Janelle has the upper hand.

Who do you think Shane will nominate? I think one from Janelle's team and one from Boogie's team...so Frank and Wil?

36. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Jul 28, 2012

How come you think that Janelle has the upper hand in the challenges? She was a beast in her earlier seasons, but she's mentioned that she's out of shape after just having had a baby.

If I were Shane, I'd nominate Danielle and Frank. Danielle because then Dan would be out of the competition, and Frank because I think he's a very dangerous competitor. I think that Shane likes both of them too much to do that, though.

Of the new players, I love Ian and really like Jenn. I'm sad that she hasn't gotten much camera time. I thought I'd like Wil a lot, but so far he isn't winning me over. I can't stand Joe and all his Diary Room shouting and that god awful soulpatch.

Of the vets, I love Dan. I never used to like Janelle in the past, but I'm finding myself rooting for her. I don't think that Britney has a chance--she's out of her league.

37. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 28, 2012

Janelle just always seems to come through when times are tough.

I agree getting out Danielle gets out Dan too...two with one stone. However, I still think Shane may be able to steer Danielle to follow him. I think he will nominate males...which leaves Frank, Will, Joe, and Ian...in that order.

Jen and Ian may have the best chances floating if they are not eliminated soon. Then a few challenge wins and they are in the finals.

38. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Jul 28, 2012

Oh, and I just hate that Danielle decided to pretend to be a Kindergarten teacher because she thought it would be less intimidating than being a nurse. Whatever. She's an idiot who wears too much makeup.

39. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Jul 30, 2012

I missed last night's show but know the nominations. Is Shane trying to backdoor Frank?

I still wish HOH nominated three and the veto had to use it on one.

40. 1st-yr-teacher

1st-yr-teacher Comrade

Jul 30, 2012

No, he is not. He is honoring their deal from last week. At least, that is what they are making it look like. Shane's real target was Wil but Janelle won the coaches challenge so she protected him. I hope Joe is gone. His screaming is about all I can stand. I just wish we could bring him back to elementary school so he can learn how to use his "inside voice"! I mean, really, who yells everytime they speak???

41. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Jul 30, 2012