Big Brother 12

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Rabbitt, Jul 10, 2010.

1. TeacherApr

TeacherApr Groupie

Sep 2, 2010

I'm getting real annoyed with Brittany now....

However, it's getting interested now that Lane is thinking outside of the brigade.....

And, Regan is SUCH a poor sport! I can't believe he threw whatever that was and ended up hitting Enzo in the head!

2. chemteach55

chemteach55 Connoisseur

Sep 2, 2010

I definitely think there is more between Brittany and Lane than has been told. I really liked Ragan until he threw the CD at the Veto last night. It did not hurt Enzo because there would have to be some brains in his head to hurt anything but it was poor sportmanship. I also do not care who wins as long as it is not Enzo.

3. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 2, 2010

I am also okay with anyone winning except for Enzo. There is no one this year that I especially rooting for or that I think played especially well.

I'm so annoyed that the live Big Brother episode isn't going to be on in my area tonight so that the local station can play a pre-season football game.

4. Miss.W

Miss.W Companion

Sep 2, 2010

Kangaroo this is happening to me too. When this happened 2 weeks ago, I watched the entire episode on http://www.justin.tv/b/home . Hope that helps!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2010
  5. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 3, 2010

Thanks, Miss.W!

The lack of strategic thinking this year is really strange! It seems like they're just willing to hand the money to either Hayden or Enzo and that no one is willing to make a move that deviates from what the HOH wants. Julie did say that the veto competition was going to be live on Wednesday, right?

I wonder if Matt has spilled the beans about the brigade in the jury house yet or not and just how far back the brigade goes.

6. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 7, 2010

I hope Britt wins POV so Enzo and Lane are up against each other. Enzo is getting too much of a free ride.

7. Rabbitt

Rabbitt Connoisseur

Sep 9, 2010

DARN!
    I sure hope Enzo doesn't winit all!

8. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Sep 9, 2010

He surely doesn't deserve it. That would be so disappointing if he did win it. I think Hayden will win.

9. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 9, 2010

If they were smart they would have kept Brittany around to take to the final two. The people in the jury house HATE her and I'm thinking that this will be a jury that votes on emotions, not on strategy.

As it is, with Brittany not in the house anymore, Lane and Enzo would be smart to take each other to the final two if either has the option. Hayden will win it all if he ends up in the final two.

Who are you voting for for the 25k? I had a really hard time voting and trying to figure out who I thought the audience would vote for. I ended up choosing Brittany, but I was super tempted to vote for Annie sort of in protest to the powers that be at BB....The most interesting player might very well have been the one who got evicted the first week.

10. Caesar753

Caesar753 Multitudinous

Sep 9, 2010

Incidentally, one of my long-time friends went to high school with Enzo. Enzo was my friend's parents' real estate agent for a while. My friend said that he did a terrible job. :lol:

11. Kangaroo22

Kangaroo22 Virtuoso

Sep 9, 2010

I can't stand, Enzo and how much he is patting his own back constantly and unfortunately I think he has a good chance to win if he makes it to the final two. I really don't think any of them deserve to win, but I would be fine with either Lane or Hayden winning. This year is so strange with the house as a whole not thinking strategically (even at the end with not taking Britney!).

Caesar--That's funny about Enzo being a real estate agent and not doing a good job for them.