I'm wondering how you would make a decision if you were in the following scenario: You and your best friend are scheduled to be transferred to a new concept school. You and your best friend are being view as the leads for the new program. You think highly of your friend's professionalism and knowledge. Still, there are lots of unknowns concerning the new school particularly what you will be teaching. Some definites are that almost all the staff will be new to the school and new programs will be implemented. The demographics are low social economics and previously the school was low performing. On the other hand, you've been offered a position with a school that is just 5 miles from your home. The school has a very good report card and you would get about a 3k pay raise. What would you do?