Ok-it's done! I have moved about half of the Sprout stuff to a warehouse (the spare room is still filled) and reclaimed our living space. I had three evenings to complete the project-dh left for Chicago Monday morning on a business trip, and I am teaching during the day, so I had Mon, Tues and Wed evening to bring everything to the warehouse, clean, shop for lamps/tableware/duvet cover/etc. The grand total was around $400, I think, which isn't bad considering I got the two hurricane candle holders/runner/napkins/napkin rings on the table, tons of candles, the curtains/curtain rod, duvet cover, lanterns for the bedroom (not up yet), hamper, etc. I was up until 3:30am this morning hanging pictures, scrubbing bathrooms, folding laundry, etc, but it's done. Fridge is full, clothes are clean, bathroom is sanitized. The bedroom is not quite done-tonight I'm moving the file cabinet out and setting the futon up for reading. I also have a few beautiful lanterns to hang from the ceiling, and I need to make the duvet look nicer on the bed. But everything else looks pretty good. Even the bunny cage is clean. And I'm practically falling asleep at work. But that's ok, because there's a giant bed in my classroom.... :haha: Pictures are here!