Bad memory....

Discussion in 'General Education' started by pwhatley, Jul 23, 2010.

1. pwhatley

pwhatley Maven

Jul 23, 2010

Someone please refresh my memory. How do I save images of my Vistaprint stuff? I tried this evening, and all I got was .aspx files, which I have nothing to read. I need jpegs or gifs or at the very least, bmps, so I can post!

3. LMT

LMT Rookie

Jul 24, 2010

It worked for me as a bmps just by viewing the bigger picture of the item and saving picture as...

I also copied the pictures and pasted into a word document for something else.

Let me know if you figure out how to save as jpeg...I like to copy my business card and save as my signature for emails and I can't get it to work!!

4. Lynn K.

Lynn K. Habitué

Jul 24, 2010

If a picture is saved as a BMP: Open with paint. Save as... choose jpeg.

5. cmw

cmw Groupie

Jul 24, 2010

INteacher helped me with this awhile ago & the directions were great! :thumb:

First, go to the your vistaprint portfolio - click on your account and there should be an option to "view my portfolio."

You should see all your stuff there. Then click on preview for each item, then you right click to "save picture as" to where ever you want to put them.

Then just upload pictures - the key is you have to save the picture from vistaprint to your computer first.

6. pwhatley

pwhatley Maven

Jul 24, 2010

Did it! Thanks!