Back yard birds( robins,bluebirds,cardinels etc.

Discussion in 'General Education Archives' started by bluedoggarden, Feb 20, 2006.

1. bluedoggarden

bluedoggarden Rookie

Feb 20, 2006

Hello I am trying to find websites that may help me out in my teachings for 3rd grade and up jr? I have looked and looked. All I have found is endangeredd species kind ,ducks stuff like that. I would like to have the picture,identy and names of birds so that I can teach young ones to learn about birding.And in scouts they can learn the birding patch, world conservation patch . Any one that knows of any websites please let me know. Bluedoggarden Thanks in advance:

3. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

4. bluedoggarden

bluedoggarden Rookie

Feb 20, 2006

backyard birds

Thanks i am checking them out already. The auto bon I had found and did not have what I was looking for.. THANK YOU

5. bluedoggarden

bluedoggarden Rookie

Feb 20, 2006

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the websites.two of them I really like .The bottom two are so far my fav. Homeschool mom of three boys and cubscout helper, Boyscout merit badge counsler. Bluedoggarden

6. Tambra44

Tambra44 Rookie

Feb 21, 2006

I have no idea if this would interest you but at the JoAnn Fabrics Store here they sell stuffed animals that are all kinds of different birds. When you squeeze them they make the bird noises of that bird. They are really neat. Just a thought.

7. bluedoggarden

bluedoggarden Rookie

Feb 21, 2006

Okay, thank you for that info.