Back to BTSA

Discussion in 'General Education' started by jen12, Jan 6, 2015.

1. jen12

jen12 Devotee

Jan 6, 2015

I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad to be back in the classroom after the break. There's a certain amount of stress at home right now and getting back to work helps me avoid dwelling on it.

What I'm not happy about is getting back to BTSA. There's a huge project starting and they seem to be very picky about the way we choose and word our topics and justifications. I'm hearing that things are being thrown back without lot of guidance as to how to fix them. As stressed as I am about doing things right for this year, I'm only on a temporary contract and I'm even more stressed about the idea of getting hired again next year so I can finish and clear my credential. Why is it so difficult?
    Breathe...breathe....

3. heavens54

heavens54 Connoisseur

Jan 9, 2015

Hang in there. Btsa's not that hard, just time consuming. If you do a little bit every week, it gets finished. If you leave it all until it's due, then you're running around trying to wrap things up. Have it coincide with your timing at school and work it in. I lived most of our training sand my mentors were very helpful. Good luck.