Are you looking for a job?

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by JaimeMarie, Jul 8, 2010.

1. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Jul 8, 2010

I just found this ad online for what the teachers at my school consider the best preschool around. I will post it below. If you want more info. send me a PM.

Would you like to live and teach preschool on country farm /inn in Maine? We are looking for one or two teachers (ideally friends) for our 3 yr old classroom. Are you passionate about and educated and experienced in teaching small groups of children 3-5 years of age? Do you like to sing, dance and make music with young children? Are you a pitch right in , enthusiastic kind of person who is interested in learning new ideas and skills? Are you committed to recycling and sustainable living? Do you love outdoor recreation, small farm animals and organic gardening? Are you interested in living and teaching in Maine's Lake Region and taking advantage of the numerous outdoor recreation opportunities this area provides? If you answered yes to all of the above, please contact us because we are looking for someone like you to come and play, learn and discover with us. We will provide a large, recently upgraded & furnished apartment with 3 bedrooms, 2 living rms, full bath and kitchen. All utilities, including wifi, sattv and cell phone. Also use of car if needed This would be perfect for two friends who would like to spend Sept-June in Maine. (possibly longer) Please write and detail your interests and talents. College degree required. We are looking for someone to start on or around August 26 for our Fall program. We can send pictures and direct you to our website if you would like. Serious inquiries only. This would be a great experience for the right people.

3. MrsC

MrsC Multitudinous

Jul 8, 2010

This sounds like a wonderful opportunity!

4. JaimeMarie

JaimeMarie Moderator

Jul 8, 2010

That is what I thought Mrs C so I had to share.

5. melissa803

melissa803 Comrade

Jul 8, 2010

Oh my! That sounds awesome!!!!

6. trayums

trayums Enthusiast

Jul 8, 2010

Wow! If I weren't employed... Someone MUST apply!!!!! Sounds amazing!

7. StarrShine2

StarrShine2 Rookie

Jul 8, 2010

Sounds awesome! Great of you to post this!