Are there any business education teachers in here?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by UpperMidwest, Mar 29, 2018.

1. UpperMidwest

UpperMidwest Rookie

Mar 29, 2018

I've been subbing for about a year or so now and really like it. I have a MBA but I need to go back to school for my initial license.

How long did it take you to get a job? What should a prospective business education teacher know that he or she might not be aware of? That's a broad question...but if you have any "behind the scenes" advice or general advice/suggestions to share that would be great.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  3. Tutulson

Tutulson Rookie

Oct 27, 2022

Hey guys!! Sorry for bumping an old thread but I want to find a source of additional income. It seems like a good idea to start an online business but I don't know much about it. What do I need to create an online business?

4. happymangle

happymangle Rookie

Oct 27, 2022

First of all you definitely need a good idea. Second - think about your future customers and how you gonna get in touch with them ( telegram, social media , microsoft 365 business voice sms - there are a lot of possible options). Third and not the most important one - calculate the amount of money which you need for the beginning.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  5. Ayyan

Ayyan Rookie

Nov 10, 2022

Hi,
    Have you already decided about your business? I still can't decide what can I do for addiional income.

6. Kerrberr

Kerrberr Rookie

Nov 10, 2022

If you want to start a business but can't decide what exactly to do, I recommend dive into the product discovery process. You need to find your niche, something you are interested in, good at, like/like doing, etc. Then it is time to discover market trends and analyze potential competitors. And of course, your budget also plays a role here.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022