Applitrack Questions

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Kellie McGrath, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Kellie McGrath

Kellie McGrath Companion

Jul 6, 2016

Hello! So in Massachusetts most of the school districts use Schoolspring. I really like it and find it super easy and user friendly. There are a few districts near me that use Applitrack though. I find it SOOO time consuming and not user friendly. Is there anyway in this system to check the status of your application once you have submitted? Do I have to log into each district separately or is there a place I can see all the applications I have submitted via applitrack regardless of district? I have my own list but it would be easier if there was a nice list somewhere. Thanks!

3. vickilyn

vickilyn Multitudinous

Jul 6, 2016

I have never found a list of where you have applied, but I can follow it based on the copies of the cover letters that I generate. I can fill out one of those in 10 minutes, but I have crafted answers and saved them on my computer. Even if the questions look a little different, they usually want to know the same thing. I have three versions of "something else" depending on what the application is for. I import as much as possible. Really, 10 minutes, but I have taken some time to create good answers and even have some answers for those outliers.

Good luck

4. ChildWhisperer

ChildWhisperer Groupie

Jul 7, 2016

Last time I logged into Applitrack (it's been a couple years though), I was able to see every single school district I had applied to through Applitrack in a list. It shocked me that there were so many I had sent in applications to. lol. And I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it told me whether I was still working on an app, if I had submitted it, or if it had been deactivated due to being over a year old.

5. Kellie McGrath

Kellie McGrath Companion

Jul 7, 2016

hmm. Thanks. I cannot seem to find this spot. I actually cannot figure out how to log in unless I go to the district and through that way.

6. bros

bros Phenom

Jul 8, 2016

In my experiences, you need to log in to the aplitrack for each district.

7. newteacher99

newteacher99 Rookie

Jul 13, 2016

Kelli
    You can import your applications to save some time. When you apply for a job, just log in and then use the import button, this will give you a list of where you applied. Go to the bottom of the list, and click on "import from another application". It saves me some time. When you import, you can see list of schools you have applied for. Also, like others said, save your answers to the fill ins in a Word file. Questions like "how would you handle different behaviors/needs in your classroom." As for the degree stuff, I save it all on a flash drive. You can "save as a draft" to come back to it later.

HTH

ChildWhisperer likes this.
  8. Kellie McGrath

Kellie McGrath Companion

Jul 13, 2016

Thank you!

newteacher99 likes this.