AppliTrack Cover Letters

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by teachinIA4137, Mar 2, 2015.

1. teachinIA4137

teachinIA4137 Rookie

Mar 2, 2015

Hi all,

I am currently looking to begin applying to jobs now that it's March and there are actual jobs being posted. I just had a question that I've always wondered about.

Currently I'm applying for a 5th grade position at G School District. I have tailored a CL specifically for that job I'm applying for so I've uploaded it to the application and have submitted it.

My question now is: If I happen to apply to another job (lets say 2nd grade at W School District), will the people at W school district only be able to see my CL I tailored for G? If I make a CL specifically for the job at W, will it then appear to change on my original application I filled out for G school district? I just want to know how that works. I know you can have just an application profile, but when you apply for a specific job does your CL change with your specific application?

I hope this makes sense, and sincerely apologize for any errors, my keyboard is the absolute WORST.

3. bros

bros Phenom

Mar 3, 2015

They will only be able to see the things specifically in your profile on their applitrack instance - you will have to reupload any and all files to AppliTrack for each district.