application ?

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by livelaughteach, Jul 28, 2008.

1. livelaughteach

livelaughteach Rookie

Jul 28, 2008

Please give me ideas on what to put for this question. I think my mind is just tired of filling out application. Thank you for your help!
    Please state why you feel you should be considered for the position for which you are applying. Indicate your unique qualifications.

3. jw13

jw13 Groupie

Jul 28, 2008

This is where you brag about your experience, extra courses, committees, etc. You want to show the district that you have something beyond your degree. Good Luck!

4. teacherpippi

teacherpippi Habitué

Jul 28, 2008

I also try to add something that shows I know about their needs at the school (my experience in blahblahblah would match wonderfully with your yaddayaddayadda).

5. USCgrad

USCgrad Companion

Jul 28, 2008

any suggestions for this question is you have no experience.....or teaching experience....

6. livelaughteach

livelaughteach Rookie

Jul 29, 2008

what do you think

My dedication to enrich all students’ lives and promote the best school environment would match perfectly with your district. I enhanced the school environment and education in my previous position by serving on the discipline, and physical education curriculum committee. I also encouraged great behavior by conducting character education assemblies.

7. Tay

Tay Companion

Jul 29, 2008

I would state how my philosophy of ed matches with their mission statement.
    Good luck!!

8. livelaughteach

livelaughteach Rookie

Aug 6, 2008

still need help

This questions is on all the district's application in my area. Most of the schools are very small and don't have a mission statement. Here is what I have....My dedication to enrich all students’ lives and promote the best school environment would match perfectly with your district. My creativity,skills, and dedication to education go unmatched. It is through showing my students passion for learning, care for their needs, and knowledge of their diversity that my students will become lifelong learners. Truthfully I am at a lost. Please help!

9. chebrutta

chebrutta Enthusiast

Aug 6, 2008

Brag. Brag your butt off in a tasteful way.

"I feel I should be considered because of the wonderful rapport I have with my students. I provide them with an exciting learning environment that is both safe and stimulating. Also, I have helped to increase AYP as evidenced by my students' state exam results (insert totally awesome number). I enjoy working on extracurricular projects such as blah-de-blah-blah. In addition, I have attended training in (whatever you may have done), which has greatly enhanced my ability to do something with the children. In addition, you school has a wonderful reputation in the community and I feel the school's beliefs are directly in line with my own.

Live it up. Pat yourself on the back. (No one else is going to do it, right??? :) )