Anything you would change about you SO?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Pisces_Fish, Jul 20, 2010.

1. kcjo13

kcjo13 Phenom

Jul 20, 2010

I do wish that my darling would stay up a little later at night, so we could have that time to chat. It's like he has an internal shut down button that activates at 10:00. He is incommunicable after that point. Sometimes that is ok, but other times, like now, I have things I want to talk to him about.

OK, so if I complain, I better put something I appreciate...um...thinking...oh yeah! He figured out what was wrong with my car, and realized that we could return the battery we bought a year ago to the store because it had a warranty. So now my car is running right again! <3 him!

2. Pisces_Fish

Pisces_Fish Fanatic

Jul 21, 2010

This thread turned out hysterical. Gas? Neti pots?? :spitwater::wow:

3. Sarge

Sarge Enthusiast

Jul 23, 2010

I wish she wouldn't nag me so much about forgetting to take out the trash, leaving my socks on the floor, keeping bike frames in the bathroom, and leaving my Neti Pot on the coffee table.

4. DHE

DHE Connoisseur

Jul 23, 2010

I realized a long time ago that, I can't change my dh that is his job. I have to learn to accept his downfalls as he has learned to accept mine. He is my no means perfect, but he is perfect for me.

5. buck8teacher

buck8teacher Devotee

Jul 23, 2010

At least FI doesn't leave the neti pot on the coffee table!

6. Starista

Starista Cohort

Jul 23, 2010

Socks on the floor is serious business.

It's like under the coffee table attracts my husbands socks as soon as he gets home!

7. Teachings4Me

Teachings4Me Companion

Jul 24, 2010

This is the perfect thread for me right about now...*desperately needing to vent.*

I would change his lack of ambition. I don't know where his drive went since he graduated (about 2 years ago) but I certainly can't seem to locate it. He's just not striving to make anything out of himself right now, and although he has plans for his future, he's not doing anything to achieve them. His current job isn't full time and doesn't pay enough and he owes his parents and myself a good amount of money... and to top it off, I'm starting to feel the social pressures and desperately wanting an engagement ring after 5 years. (Oy, please don't pummel me for this!)

On the positive, I love him for believing enough in me to leave everything he knows to move about 750 miles away from his home to support me while I follow my dream: being a teacher. He really is incredible. :love: