Anyone use JPAMS?

Discussion in 'General Education' started by pwhatley, Aug 22, 2010.

1. pwhatley

pwhatley Maven

Aug 22, 2010

Just curious - our district is adopting it, and of course, the transition is proving to be a bit... hinky at best. Class rosters are wrong, teachers can't log in, nobody's been trained, lol.

3. scmom

scmom Enthusiast

Aug 22, 2010

I don't know about that program but we are having similar issues. Our district adopted a program the big wigs said was wonderful - small towns are using it! Guess what - our district is bigger than those small towns - it is losing data, purchase orders, not issuing checks, freezing up, is harder to use than the old one, etc. etc. It is a nightmare and our school year hasn't started yet! We are so late paying bills that the vendors have shut us down and supplies to start the school year are delayed. We have a new attendance system too - totally paperless - can't wait to see the results of that!?!?!

4. MissCeliaB

MissCeliaB Aficionado

Aug 22, 2010

We use JPAMS. It is taking a few days to work out all of the issues.

5. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Aug 22, 2010

We use JPAMS. At my old school we entered attendance and grades, at my present school we just enter grades. Sometimes there are a few glitches at the start of the year, but it's very easy to use and has some interesting report options with it.