Anyone ever order from Kohls.com?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by MuggleBug, Dec 11, 2010.

1. MuggleBug

MuggleBug Companion

Dec 11, 2010

My mom found a pair of dress shoes she wanted to get for my DH but they didn't have his size in the store. I looked on their website and they are on sale for $54.99 (with free shipping for orders over $50). I put them in my cart and it says subtotal $49.49 and adds on the $6.95 shipping charge (plus tax). This makes the order total more expensive than the $54.99 price.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this on there? It almost seems sneaky of them to lower the price in the cart so it doesn't qualify for free shipping.

3. Elocin

Elocin Comrade

Dec 11, 2010

I order from Kohls online 2 or 3 times a year and that has never happened to me. It must be an error on the website somehow. Did you try to put other things over $50 in your cart to see what happens?

4. MuggleBug

MuggleBug Companion

Dec 11, 2010

Ya, and it was fine - but now it seems to be working again. It was just bizarre. I knew it was most likely a glitch but I was getting a little suspicious, too! haha

5. Elocin

Elocin Comrade

Dec 11, 2010

Well, I am glad it all worked out ok. :)

6. Danny'sNanny

Danny'sNanny Connoisseur

Dec 12, 2010

The 1 time I ordered a pair of shoes, they sent the WRONG shoes - a men's style that was quite obviously NOT what I ordered.

I took them in to the store, where they tried to tell me they would need to charge me a SECOND shipping fee (return/refund the price of the men's shoe, and then order my shoes again).

Ummmm... NO! I am not going to pay shipping again because you messed up! That took a while to sort out. But the customer service lady was quite nice, it just took her a while (and several calls to supervisors) to resolve the situation.

7. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Dec 12, 2010

Wow, I order from Kohls all the time and have never had a single issue.