Anyone else have an exam scheduled during this coronavirus pandemic?

Discussion in 'Other Tests' started by Jammy, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Jammy

Jammy Rookie

Mar 15, 2020

I have RICA scheduled at the end of this month because it was the only Saturday date I could find at a nearby testing center but now that my school is switching to online instruction I could possibly reschedule it earlier but am not sure yet. CTC stated on their site that unless you receive a cancellation email they are still allowing people to take their exams at testing centers that are still open. I really hope mine will remain open until I take my exam. Can anyone else relate?

3. CaliforniaRPCV

CaliforniaRPCV Companion

Mar 18, 2020

I was thinking about the CTEL in May. The Pearson VUE test centers are supposed to reopen April 16, but now all May appointments are gone anywhere near my area. And again, in my area, the Pearson VUE centers seem to be the only ones that offer those.

Is your test center a Pearson VUE?

Honestly, I only see closures stretching out as infection numbers rise over the next few weeks.

4. Jammy

Jammy Rookie

Mar 18, 2020

No, my testing center is a computer training school that is somehow still open and I moved my exam date up to this Saturday. It could be cancelled any day now though so I'm anxious that it will or if I do take it that I didn't have adequate time to prepare for it... studying has been very difficult for me since my home life is a mess and now my go to study spaces have been shut down. Things are so crazy right now

5. jamielinan

jamielinan New Member

Mar 22, 2020

I have mine scheduled for May, my testing sites are down til the ending of April and May was the only one I can find. I'm really stressed as I need to pass in order to keep my intern credential.

6. Jammy

Jammy Rookie

Mar 22, 2020

Good luck with everything! My test was scheduled for yesterday morning but was cancelled and they didn't even give me a full 24 hour notice before it was scheduled to take place and because it was less than 24 hours I had to wait a full day to be able to reschedule it which I'll do today I hope I can find a date relatively soon.