anybody been watching Passions?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Sub2Teach, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Sub2Teach

Sub2Teach Companion

Aug 10, 2006

Hey Guys,

I've been watching passions since the beginning and this summer its been a great help to me, in terms take my mind off the job search even if its only for an hour. Anyway, I was wondering if anybody else watches it. Its very addictive!!! I like it because it doesn't take itself to seriously, it definitely has a sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TeacherRW

TeacherRW Cohort

Aug 12, 2006

When I can, I do. Gotta love the story lines. :)

4. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Aug 12, 2006

oh, I couldn't stand it! I felt bad that the midget died though (in real life)--his charictor made things wierd.

5. JenPooh

JenPooh Virtuoso

Aug 15, 2006

I think this soap is the most ridiculously stupid show EVER! Not a soap watcher to begin with, but this one takes the cake.

6. SpecEdTeacher

SpecEdTeacher Companion

Aug 15, 2006

well, my high school got out at 2, and i lived literally up the hill, so i used to watch another world (days was always my favorite, but i was usually at school...although i am watching it right now!) and that got cancelled maybe 6 years ago during the summer. i watched the promos for passions and it looked good, so i started watching...from episode 1. i can tell you, the camera work has gotten better over the years, but the story lines have gotten even weirder. i remember when tabitha was the weird lady that lived next door that everyone felt bad for...now shes become miss popular!

anyway, i always liked that it almost made fun of itself for being a soap opera. my mother hates it, but i just think its because she doesnt understand that its supposed to be funny.