Any ideas of follow up letters?

Discussion in 'Job Hunting & Interviews' started by munchkin, Apr 9, 2006.

1. munchkin

munchkin Cohort

Apr 9, 2006

Hey. Anyone out there have any hints as to what to send for the
    2nd contact letter?
    I mean how many resumes do you inudate these administrators with? What else can we send/ do besides send a resume with cover letter, call, email, stop by and drop 'em off, substitute for them..... A lap dance???? :rolleyes: Any lap I danced in (if I'd even do it) would get squashed flat!!!:p
    So far, I have had.... we aren't accepting any resumes (lie lie lie) or we aren't going to be hiring anyone. (Oh yeah, well keep it anyway incase someone moves, gets married or pregnant, decides to leave teaching.....)
    I've even gone as far as sending a self addressed stamped envelope with a form that they can check off. Not to many of them though, it gets expensive! Not one person even checked off the You do not have the qualifications we are searching for, or we are not hiring and sent it back!:(
    I simply hate this time of year because of this unending roulette wheel of job searching. Grrrrr Any suggestions?
    Oh well, back to the drawing board....

3. munchkin

munchkin Cohort

Apr 12, 2006

well it took me until 4:30 a.m. to knock it out. But I think I did it. I also included an overview of LRP and a Science Unit that I had done for a graduate class I took. ;) Atleast he will see that I care, or he'll just think I'm a nut!!:D