Any eno Whiteboard users here?

Discussion in 'Elementary Education' started by S Dubb, Jun 28, 2010.

1. S Dubb

S Dubb Comrade

Jun 28, 2010

I found out that next year I will have an eno board in my third grade classroom. Not a Smart Board, but still very exciting. Does anybody here have any experience with an eno? Are there any good resources around for using it?

3. Miss.W

Miss.W Companion

Jun 28, 2010

Unfortunately, my school has eno boards. They do not compare to the other whiteboards. The software, Easiteach, that goes with eno is not up to par. However, the other whiteboards have free software that you can use on your eno board. As for lots of websites that have lesson plans already created, they are few and far between. A lot of the ones I found are UK or are just for higher grades. Good luck.

4. S Dubb

S Dubb Comrade

Jun 28, 2010

Unfortunately I, too, have heard that they don't really compare to other boards, but I am very happy to have the technology anyway. What are some of the other software tools that the other whiteboard companies use that are compatible with the eno?

5. Miss.W

Miss.W Companion

Jun 29, 2010

I have used the Activinspire software that you can download a free trial on. However, you only have so many days to use the full-fledged software and then it goes to the basic software. Although, I have just found out that Easiteach has come out with an upgrade which is working hard on making it more comparable to software from Smartboards, etc.