any csi fans here?

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by boogaboo214, Oct 13, 2008.

1. boogaboo214

boogaboo214 Companion

Oct 13, 2008

Thursday night was the season premier and let me tell you I cried. I know i will cry again when Grissom leaves the show later this season he is my absolute favorite.
    Any body else watch CSI I am a FANITAC!!!!

3. old-new teacher

old-new teacher Comrade

Oct 13, 2008

I am a CSI fanatic too! Oh my gosh, I bawled my eyes out during the season premiere! I'm so sad that Gary Dourdan decided to leave the show! :( They did a nice job on the show...and Grissom had me bawling at the beginning as he was holding Warrick. sniff sniff.

I am SO dreading Grissom leaving the show...he is so integral to most of the story lines. I'm interested to see how well Lawrence Fishburne steps in to fill such big shoes. His character sketch sounds interesting....

4. Luv2Learn

Luv2Learn Companion

Oct 13, 2008

Yes, I am. I wasn't able to watch the premiere episode in its entirety, I'll have to check online. I'm really dreading this year because with Sara gone (even though she was on Thursday), Warrick dead and Grissome leaving (my favorite of the 3 CSI series head honchos), it's just not going to be the same.

I don't like the Miami one...so I guess it will be the NY one I'll have to stay with.

Vegas just won't be the same without Gil! As long as he stayed, I'd have watched it to the end.

Kris

5. Hoot Owl

Hoot Owl Aficionado

Oct 13, 2008

Here, here, I'm a CSI fan too!!
    Can't hardly wait for Thursday night.

6. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Oct 13, 2008

This is how much I love this show: even though I knew Gary was leaving the show I screamed and cried my eyes out last season when he was shot. I cried again when Gil was holding him and asking him to stay with him, and then again at the end at the funeral. I'll be very sad to see Gil leave. It just seems the show revolves around him, though it'll be interesting to see how Lawerence Fishborne fits in. My favorite CSI character is Nick Stokes (George is from TX, went to A&M, and his mom is a superintendent of schools in a Texas town). If he ever left (and there has been talk in the past) I think I would have to quit watching.

7. Teacher2Be123

Teacher2Be123 Companion

Oct 13, 2008

I absolutely love the show but I'm really sad about everything that is going on. My boyfriend has never watched it and we watched it today when we got home from vacation and he was like "I'm hooked!"

8. Learner4Life

Learner4Life Cohort

Oct 14, 2008

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the show and also bawled my eyes out during the premire. My boyfriend kept looking at me and saying "you're such a girl" but then he'd wipe away my tears and give me a hug. They always cut to a commercial before I could compose myself!!!
    My parents are in Paraguay, due to return in January. My mom IMed me the other day to say that they won't be returning because they finally got a station with CSI. (thank God she was kidding)

9. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Oct 14, 2008

I am in love with George Eades. OK that is an exageration, but I really like his acting abilities. He is the reason I started watching CSI in the first place. I'm not sure how the show will evolve without Grissom. The six episodes he was gone a couple seasons back seemed very off kilter. I just couldn't get used to the other guy.

10. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Oct 14, 2008

I only watched one episode of CSI Miami and I hated it. I didn't know there was a NY one. I'll have to check it out.

11. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Oct 14, 2008

I really like the CSI NY because I enjoy Gary Sinese as an actor.

12. boogaboo214

boogaboo214 Companion

Oct 14, 2008

William petersen (Grissom) is staying on as an executive producer so he will still be involved and they have said that they are not going to kill his character off and there is the idea being bounced around of a CSI movie so we will see. I love George Eads he is so good looking and i have really come to love The character of Greg too he has really slipped in there as a favorite of mine. I will watch the show till the end. We have automatic TIVO so that we will never miss a new episode.

I really hate that warrick is gone but these actors have really got to start thinking before they break the law and it ruins their places in their shows it effects all of their shows fans.

13. old-new teacher

old-new teacher Comrade

Oct 14, 2008

I don't like CSI Miami either, but I do enjoy the New York one. I like Gary Sinise and Marina K. (not even going to try and spell her last name!) ;)

14. old-new teacher

old-new teacher Comrade

Oct 14, 2008

I agree here. It's what I'm teaching my 2nd graders...there are consequences for every behavior, so choose carefully!

I also like Greg's character and I love the coroner...I cried during the scene when he said he wasn't going to do the post on Warrick...:(

15. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Oct 14, 2008

I think the Horatio guy on CSI Miami is kind of creepy. He is way too intense for me.

16. boogaboo214

boogaboo214 Companion

Oct 15, 2008

i think so to he is so serious and mono toned no excitement and i just don't know. but i don't like Miami either i really have not got in to ny either but i have seen some and I don't hate it.