another studeous question

Discussion in 'General Education' started by orangepurple, Feb 1, 2009.

1. orangepurple

orangepurple Companion

Feb 1, 2009

I started using studeous for posting assignments. I am hoping to be able to have all worksheets and handouts that I create available there so for students who have misplaced their paper copies. So far that doesn't seem to be working for me. It looks as if the files are uploaded, but then when I click on them, it says file not found. Any ideas?

I want to try the grading part too, but I don't understand how to get started with that. Do the students have to respond to my invitation to enroll before I can put them in the grade book? I know some of them will never bother to enroll, and many of them do not have access to the internet at home, but enough do to make it seem worthwhile. Has anyone started doing the gradebook on studeous?

3. raneydae

raneydae Companion

Feb 1, 2009

I haven't used the gradebook as the whole school already uses teacherease ad there really isn't a point to double post it all. However, yes, I do think that all the students need to be registered before you can use the gradebook. Which is another reason I don't bother with it.

hmm...can you give more specifics: what happens when you upload? what does it look like under the uploaded files section? Do you have your files placed on folders?