Another problem with Online App

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Tutor, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Tutor

Tutor Comrade

Mar 12, 2008

Help me! Districts want everything online. My university doesn't have a way to send transcripts electronically. When I tried scanning them, the print is TOO light to show up. I called the university, she offered to reprint them however she said they will probably look the same. :whistle: Now what do I do? Any suggestions?

I plan to try to darken them on the copier but because they are printed on shaded paper I don't think that is going to work either.

Computers are great....for most things.

3. smalltowngal

smalltowngal Multitudinous

Mar 12, 2008

Could you fill out the application online and then mail the transcripts in? I've done this in the past and it hasn't affected my application in any way.

4. kburen

kburen Cohort

Mar 12, 2008

Mail in the transcripts....Most of them require official transcripts from your college anyway and you can't send those, they have to come directly from the college sealed, never opened.

5. jw13

jw13 Groupie

Mar 12, 2008

Call the district and let them know. They may just have you upload the copies anyway. I think they just want to know you REALLY graduated. :)

6. Teachling

Teachling Groupie

Mar 12, 2008

HOw are you scanning your docs and are you saving them as a pdf file? Depending on the software you use for scanning, you can make adjustment to the color--- that is dark/bright. Also, you can try copying them on a copier that has the dark/light feature to make it come out darker before scanning.