Scenario: I applied for several jobs with one district. It’s the only district I’d like to work for. I immediately got one, then two messages about interviews, but I likely/hopefully will get more (it’s a holiday weekend). Currently I have two scheduled for Tuesday. Question: If I were to get offered a position directly following one of the first interviews, is there a way to tactfully say I have a few more interviews (if it’s true) and would like to speak with those schools before making a final decision?