Another hillarious ecard "blooper" moment!

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by TennisPlayer, May 15, 2012.

1. TennisPlayer

TennisPlayer Cohort

May 15, 2012

So a few months ago I know I sent my brother a congratulations on their new baby ecard and somehow the website sent a happy valentine's day /lovey lovey kind so that was embarrassing... I still don't know how that happened because I saw the card I was choosing... anyways.....today I open my email and see a card from my husband's dad who obviously just saw a dog on the front and didn't bother playing the ecard....he did write a personalized message which made sense like "see you soon, happy birthday, etc" but I'll let you laugh by just saying it was a card that a spouse would give to another spouse not a "family" member type card etc! I told my husband and he said that's a classic dad moment maybe he's accidentally done something similar without knowing?! It made me laugh quite a bit today! :spitwater:

3. TennisPlayer

TennisPlayer Cohort

May 15, 2012

Anyone else have any funny card stories?

Another funny card story I can think of is I got my husband the same card one year....it had dogs that looked like our dog and we went to the same store just different nights! lol!