Another animal story thread....

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Amers, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Amers

Amers Cohort

Jul 15, 2007

Alright, I was on my computer checking my MySpace. My cat, Izzy, was pawing at my laptop. For some reason, she decided to walk on my keyboard. She stepped on the power button and turned my computer off!! Maybe she's trying to tell me something.... I love this cat, but she's driving me nuts tonight!

3. OtterMom

OtterMom Comrade

Jul 15, 2007

The MINUTE the door (or the gate) is open and I turn my back, Maggy is GONE! Usually, she picks a time when I'm not exactly dressed for public consumption, and by the time I change, she's really way out there. We have a park about a block from the house, and I'm probably getting a reputation as the strange woman who runs through the park hollering and whistling. :(

4. Erin Elizabeth

Erin Elizabeth Groupie

Jul 17, 2007

My cat LOVES to walk across the keyboard, too. I just know that he knows what he's doing.

5. Amers

Amers Cohort

Jul 17, 2007

I swear my cat does it on purpose. We rescued her from the pound about a month ago. She's around 4 yrs. old, but she acts like a kitten. She torments my elderly dog relentlessly. I love this cat, but I feel so awful for my dog.

6. MrsPatten

MrsPatten Comrade

Jul 19, 2007

My mom's cats are like that. They get on the keyboard or on the desk between you and the monitor. And forget about trying to read the paper or a magazine! Next thing you know you've got a cat in your lap and can't even find what you were trying to read because it's hidden under 15 lbs of cat!!!

I sure do miss them. My husband and I rent and can't have pets.

7. teacherkasey

teacherkasey Cohort

Jul 19, 2007

A cat I had a while ago would lay on top of the computer monitor and watch what I was doing. My cat Holly likes to play fetch with an aluminum foil ball. She has been trying to play a lot lately. Every morning for the last 4 days I have rolled over onto an aluminum foil ball that she has dropped on the bed because she wants to play. Sometimes she will just walk around with the aluminum foil ball in her mouth and she gets mad if you try to take it and play. Goofy cat:D !!!