Anna Nicole Smith

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out Archives' started by Beth2004, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Beth2004

Beth2004 Maven

Feb 8, 2007

Can you believe she died??

3. GlendaLL

GlendaLL Aficionado

Feb 8, 2007

I just saw that on CNN!!!

4. Beth2004

Beth2004 Maven

Feb 8, 2007

I guess it's not THAT much of a shocker. I bet once they do the autopsy they'll find out it was an overdose of some kind. I just feel bad for her little girl. Her brother dies 3 days after she's born and then her mother dies 6 months later.

5. ABall

ABall Fanatic

Feb 8, 2007

I can believe it, she always seamed to be on drugs. I wonder what will happen to her baby now.

6. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Feb 8, 2007

Paternity tests will probably really heat up... My first thought was that poor little girl!!!!

7. ChristyF

ChristyF Moderator

Feb 8, 2007

That was my thought, too. That poor baby didn't ask for all of this.

8. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Feb 8, 2007

I was wondering if she overdosed too. I feel horrible for her daughter and now they will really have to find out who her father was.

9. Major

Major Connoisseur

Feb 8, 2007

The possible father list........ now that could take some time.

Major Hunt :)

10. Christine3

Christine3 Cohort

Feb 8, 2007

poor baby. It is so sad. Lost her brother and mother? No clue who father is??

11. love2teach

love2teach Enthusiast

Feb 8, 2007

How sad.....I saw her on the insider or entertaniment tonight last night and was thinking what a mess she is....her speech was funny and she loooked like plastic.....I was also wondering what she would look like and be like at 75.....strage, huh?

For the sake of that poor baby, I hope they find out who the father is and FAST!

12. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Feb 8, 2007

I heard the judge had put a hold on the paternity test well now they will continue. I hope she will have a normal life b/c right now it is a mess!

13. jenglish97

jenglish97 Devotee

Feb 8, 2007

Well, I think Anna Nicole talked about being like Marilyn Monroe. Scary how it turned out at the end. Being so young just like Marilyn...

Feel very sorry for the daughter.

14. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Feb 8, 2007

I had trouble watching them wheeling her out of the hotel in a body bag...saw that several times on tv tonight. I hope for the baby's sake that her father turns out to be a good, wholesome person. She needs stability in her life now. Poor thing:-(

15. Mrs. B.

Mrs. B. Rookie

Feb 8, 2007

I can't believe she's dead. I thought that with everything she's gone through that she was finally getting her life together. She lost her son and had a baby, and got married-well, not married-it was a "commitment ceremony" to Howard K. Stearn. I thought, okay, she's 39 and she's finally going to settle down and have a family. She was doing the Trim-Spa thing and was back in the limelight...I guess I hoped I'd see her someday on the "True Hollywood Story" of how she overcame drug addiction, the loss of her husband and son, got married and was successful. It's so sad, especailly for her baby girl (as everyone has mentioned). I wonder if it isn't the rapid weight losses and gains that she's gone through over the years and that she did it once again when having her baby. That can have a profound effect on your body. Although, as other have pointed out, she has been acting strange, slurring etc. I hope it wasn't drugs though.

16. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Feb 8, 2007

I read online that there is a meeting tomorrow in courts regarding the paternity test of Dannielynn.

17. Mrs. B.

Mrs. B. Rookie

Feb 8, 2007

Well of course now they're going to proceed. Don't allow any period of mourning for the family-just get it over with. (rolling eyes) Do you think Howard K. Stearn will fight for paternity if he is found not to be the father? (I suspect he isn't just because of all the "to do" and hiding out.) He's been Dannielynn's father for 6 months now, and he and Anna Nicole did have that commitment ceremony...

18. wldywall

wldywall Connoisseur

Feb 9, 2007

I think something weird is going on regarding the paternity thing, and I think that Howard K. Stern is just creepy, I hope someone has already taken that baby away from him and put her into protective custody. Howard was in the room when Danny the son died, and in the room when Anna died, anyone think that is a weeee bit suspicious???

As for Anna what a sad life, I was hoping that she was getting it together......how sad.

19. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Feb 9, 2007

I watched Larry King and Anna's sister hopes it's the Larry guy, becuz 2 of her family members have died with Howard K. Stern in Anna's life. But the sister, whom Anna hasn't talked to in like 10 years said she'll fight for custody as well if need be. Larry King brought up what if they find out neither is the father!??! I guess who ever ends up with the lil' girl has a chance to get a ton of money becuz the whole oil husband thing is still in courts and Anna was in it to get about 400 million....now like I said the fight is really gonna heat up for that baby!!!

20. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Feb 9, 2007

I didn't read your first statement...I didn't really think about it until the sister mentioned it last nite!!! I guess like the owner of Trimspa said hopefully she has found peace & is comforted by her son!!!

21. Beth2004

Beth2004 Maven

Feb 9, 2007

I heard on the radio this morning that they found a stash of illegal drugs and also prescription medications in her hotel room.

22. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Feb 9, 2007

I heard no illegal drugs...just prescription...the med examiner just said no pills in her stomach....

Did you hear now Zsa Zsa Gabore's hubby said he might be the dad of the baby????

They can't even bury her peacefully until after Feb. 20th!!!

23. Miss W

Miss W Phenom

Feb 9, 2007

It might not be such a good thing if the money ends up being given to the baby. Just think what a fight it will be for the "dads" to get a hold of that baby. You'll never know if they really wanted the baby, or the money.

24. Beth2004

Beth2004 Maven

Feb 9, 2007

I'm willing to bet that she listed her lawyer/boyfriend as the benefactor in her will. She may have left some for her daughter, but since she swore that he was the father and what-not he's probably getting most of her money.

25. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Feb 9, 2007

If the baby gets the money, it ought to be put in a trust that she can't touch until she is 21 and then only an allowance should be given out until she hits 30. No one else should ever get their hands on it EVER. If the child dies before the age of 21 than all money goes to some charity of the family's choice. I don't know that anythin like this has ever been attempted, but it gives the daughter a better chance at a normal life.

I have heard of 3 different men claiming to be the father. Is that still the latest count?

26. AMK

AMK Aficionado

Feb 9, 2007

I heard no illegal drugs and that there are 3 men as well. What a MESS this is.

27. Major

Major Connoisseur

Feb 9, 2007

I'm sure there were at least three men ....... and probably three hundred more.

If this is a MESS what part did she play?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Major Hunt :)

28. TeacherShelly

TeacherShelly Aficionado

Feb 9, 2007

Sounds like you'd like to say?

29. becky

becky Enthusiast

Feb 9, 2007

Did anyone see her mom on Nancy Grace after her son died? She strongly hinted that she thinks Howard K Stearn had something to do with the boy's death AND she said she expected something to happen to Anna Nicole! Look what's happened...

I feel so very sad for Anna Nicole. She seemed surrounded by creeps and users and she was so lost.

30. TeacherShelly

TeacherShelly Aficionado

Feb 9, 2007

Who do you think will play her in the movie? I think it will be ... ???

31. Major

Major Connoisseur

Feb 10, 2007

Demi Moore;)

32. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Feb 10, 2007

Pamela Anderson. Anyone else will need larger implants.

33. Major

Major Connoisseur

Feb 10, 2007

But would a nice girl like Pamela want to do a movie about Anna?:p

34. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Feb 10, 2007

That is a good question on so many levels.

35. teacher333

teacher333 Devotee

Feb 11, 2007

What a legal mess, now there is a problem with ownership of her home in the Bahamas? The only ones going to benefit from this are the tons of laywers it is going to take to straighten this out. I feel sorry for that little girl, who will always be known as "Anna Nicole's daughter" - can you imagine how they will hound her when she is older?

36. runsw/scissors

runsw/scissors Phenom

Feb 11, 2007

Maybe by the time she's a teenager/young adult this will be mostly forgotten and she'll be left alone. I can't see the fascination with this case spanning decades.

37. Zrocker

Zrocker Rookie

Feb 16, 2007

Tommy Bolin and Janis Joplin both died at 25.

I actually knew a Anna Smith in high school. Should hunt her up. Don't know what the Anna I knew has for a middle name.

38. leighbball

leighbball Virtuoso

Feb 16, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith isn't her real name...i think its Vicky Lynn Marshall or something like that:)

39. wldywall

wldywall Connoisseur

Feb 16, 2007

Vicki Lynn Hogan was her birth name, Vicki Lynn Marshall was her name during her marrage to that Texas Oil Baron.

I get the feeling based on how crazy the legal stuff has gotten, that our current students that go to law school will be learning about her.....and she will become a mainstay in legal history ...not just for the Supreme Court Case

40. Zrocker

Zrocker Rookie

Feb 16, 2007

LOL perhaps some of the real Anna Smiths should have sued her;)

Should have known as most stripers have at least 3 names--
    real name, what they tell a few their real name is, and the stage names.

41. becky

becky Enthusiast

Feb 16, 2007

Did anyone hear the story about how she wanted her baby underfed so it would be sexy?