Alice, Guess Where We Are GoIng...

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by cutNglue, Aug 19, 2012.

1. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Aug 19, 2012

In two days, we will NOT be going to Disney World. I'm guessing that's what you guessed.

We will, however go someplace cool.

We are in Japan.

Today we are at Fuji-Q amusement park. Tomorrow we have a few errands and a stop at the largest Pokemon Center.

Drumroll...

Then we are off to Tokyo Disney Land!!!

3. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 19, 2012

YAY!!!!!

4. TeacherNY

TeacherNY Maven

Aug 19, 2012

Ride a big rollercoaster for me!!

5. MrsC

MrsC Multitudinous

Aug 19, 2012

Have fun, cut!

6. Tasha

Tasha Phenom

Aug 19, 2012

I've been following your trip on FB and a few days of fun is well deserved! Hope you have a nice bed to fall into after a day at the parks :)

7. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Aug 19, 2012

Lol. Tasha knows we've had to camp out in airport terminals because we've been using military travel and don't know where we will be ahead of time thus we've run into a few snags. Tonight we are staying at a friend's house but there are 9 people and 1 bathroom here. We have to get up at 530 because they go to work in the morning. They will be dropping us off on base. We will have to wait until 10am to pick up a rental car (couldnt get one for te last few days). In the meantime we might need to walk to the base gym for a shower but someone has to stay with our 8 pieces of luggage. After we get a van, we travel over an hour to our finally secured hotel and wait until 3pm to check in. Then we are heading by train to the Pokemon Center. We might just park at the hotel and go to the Pokemon Center and check in afterwards instead. Either way, we will have a place to stay the night after our trek to Disney Land. It's a fair ways away but it is a place to stay. Then in a few days we have another place secured that is over an hour from
    that hotel while we wait to see if we are lucky enough to make another military flight back home in time.

Originally we were supposed to go to Korea. It was planned out. But between the typhoon and military travel, our vacation has taken different turns. We just finished a stint in Guam. Now we are mainland and hopefully next we will be home.

8. DizneeTeachR

DizneeTeachR Virtuoso

Aug 19, 2012

Cut... that sounds cool. I had a friend that was a foreign exchange from Japan!!

9. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Aug 20, 2012

Today is the day! We might only get one day. I want to go to Disney Sea instead but hubby would be highly disappointed if we didn't do he Mickey Mouse thing. So Tokyo Disney Land here we come!

10. Aliceacc

Aliceacc Multitudinous

Aug 20, 2012

Have fun, Cut.

11. Tasha

Tasha Phenom

Aug 20, 2012

Enjoy it!

12. cutNglue

cutNglue Magnifico

Aug 21, 2012

We decided on day 2. It means packing at midnight and driving to the airport an hour away at 2am.

We are at Disney Sea today. This is not a cruise nor is it a water park. It is a water themed park (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, etc) as well as earth related themes (Journey to the Center of the Earth). The parks are names include Mysterious Island, Arabian Coast, American Waterfront, Port Discovery, etc.

I'm not sure what to expect today.