Aesop

Discussion in 'Substitute Teachers' started by Nitch, May 8, 2012.

1. Nitch

Nitch Rookie

May 8, 2012

The new look. Am I the only idiot that can't figure it out? I have jobs. I know I do. I have the e-mails. But I can't see them. We were out for dinner and I picked up a job, but wasn't able to see it in my list. After. Few minutes of trying to see of I got it I checked my email and there it was, but now even at home I can't see it on my iPad either. Or is the system just not working as it should tonight? This is my first week using the new system.

3. Jen84

Jen84 Companion

May 8, 2012

On the new system there should be a tab where you can view your scheduled jobs. I've noticed that this tab does not always show up for some reason. It seems to me that there are few glitches with the new system. I would suggest that you keep checking back. Hopefully you will be able to see your sub jobs soon.

4. oldstudent

oldstudent Comrade

May 8, 2012

I got everything I needed from Aesop. Schedules past, present and future, were always easy to find. Hence, I don't understand what is being improved upon.

5. Nitch

Nitch Rookie

May 9, 2012

Must have been a bug. It called me at 10:30pm to say it had a glitch and I no longer had today's job. At that time I logged on it it showed me other up coming jobs. I do still work today. I woke up at 2:30 and got a job for today. No big deal other than telling my husband the time changes for today. I needed a break from that school anyway.

6. Jen84

Jen84 Companion

May 9, 2012

I'm glad everything worked out for you. :)

Oldstudent, I'm not thrilled with the new system either. Often times it will show me that a sub assignment has been filled. Then it suddenly appears as available again a few minutes later. It seems like there are several bugs that need to be worked on.

7. oldstudent

oldstudent Comrade

May 18, 2012

The new AESOP finally kicked in a few days ago, so now I can understand the fuss.

What I find odd is that after logging in, it takes me to the notification page instead of the home page with the four options.

I eventually figured out that I had to click on the X in the upper right corner to get to the home page.

What I have not yet figured out, however, is how to notify the district that I am not available for a given day.

If anyone knows how to do this, let me know.

8. Jen84

Jen84 Companion

May 19, 2012

Click on the history tab and then click on the date (located on the calendar) that you are unavailable. A box will appear and from there you can mark that day as a non-work day.