AESOP error! Has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Substitute Teachers' started by oldstudent, Aug 26, 2015.

1. oldstudent

oldstudent Comrade

Aug 26, 2015

Aesop has always worked well. It is easier to navigate than subfinder, but it created an error today that I hope is irrelevant and creates no inconvenience for one of my favorite schools.

A few days ago, I turned down a half day job offered by phone from AESOP for August 27.
    Today, I get a confirmation e-mail that I have this job.

Fearing that I was having a senior moment, I checked both my AESOP calendar online, and my future bookings over the phone, and neither has me down for this job.

I just accepted another job for the 27th (tomorrow), which is official, so now I have two confirmation e-mails on the same day for two jobs.

I am hoping that someone else got the half day job, and that my confirmation e-mail was meant for someone else.

If anyone understands AESOP better than me, how did this happen?

Is the school I turned down now expecting me?

3. Nietzsche

Nietzsche Companion

Aug 26, 2015

I've never had that happen but I don't receive calls from Aesop. The problem I am having with Aesop is I can't log in using my multi-organization log-in. I get the following error:

I need Frontline Technologies to fix this problem but they provide you no way to contact them. They send out e-mails from support@aesoponline.com, but I got an error message when I tried send an e-mail to that address.

4. oldstudent

oldstudent Comrade

Aug 27, 2015

I figured out how to contact AESOP and I just got their reply.

All they said was that I did not have the job, but they did not explain how this error happened.

I covered all bases to make sure I would not be responsible for the error, so all is well.