Advice

Discussion in 'Job Seekers' started by Johari's Window, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Johari's Window

Johari's Window Companion

Aug 17, 2012

A position was posted that I am qualified to do. I was excited because faculty went back on the 16th. I emailed the P. that very evening (Wed.) even though you are supposed to call for an interview (I did, so I can leave a MSG.-- no answering service). Late, the same night, the P. sent me a message almost at midnight. She thanked me, assured me she has my resume, and stated she will be scheduling interviews soon. She then stated, "I'll be calling you for an interview soon.". I replied right back, "thank you, very much!" Monday teachers are back for the year (mandatory). I haven't heard back from her yet.

1. Should I call to find out when interviews would be scheduled or wait on her?

2. If you feel I should, then when? Should I wait to call next week? I don't want to seem desperate but it's in a county that has been recommended a hundred times to me!

What would you recommend?

3. bet3

bet3 Companion

Aug 17, 2012

I would probably call and ask when interviews are taking place. You don't necessarily have to talk to the principal. The secretary can probably answer your question.