In December, I was put on an improvement plan by my P because of my classroom management (btw, he recently did an informal eval. and was impressed ). I have a formal eval. scheduled in two weeks to see if I've improved in the areas noted on the imp. plan. I don't plan on staying in the district next year because the drive is too far, and my car isn't going to last much longer. My question is this, do I wait to tell my P that I don't plan on staying after my fomal eval., or tell him before when we meet for my preeval? I'm worried they won't renew my contract, and then blow any chance of getting a letter of recomendation, making it harder to get a job elsewhere! Any thoughts, or anyone in a similar situation? Thank you.