ADVICE ON COMPLETING WORK

Discussion in 'Early Childhood Education Archives' started by LoveKinder, Nov 18, 2006.

1. LoveKinder

LoveKinder Rookie

Nov 18, 2006

Hi fellow kindergarten teachers
    When I was a nanny one of the little boys was in a kindergarten class that did work centers. They needed to complete worksheets there that went with thr math and reading series. I was wondering if anyone has heard of them or does them in their classroom? If not how do you complete the worksheets and handwriting sheets? I know that worksheets aren't the ideal thing to be doing but I am made to at least do 1 reading, math and religion one a day. Once a week there is also 2 handwriting ones added to the three. I am in need of help I feel that I am not getting anything done.

3. MsAnn

MsAnn Companion

Nov 21, 2006

Can you explain a little more as to what you are looking for? I have looked at this message few times trying to figure it out and you haven't received any replies.

4. LoveKinder

LoveKinder Rookie

Nov 22, 2006

Yes Thank You for asking for clarification. BAsically I am wondering how everyone deals with completing all the workbook pages that every series from Reading and Math to Science and Social. I can't seem to get all that they are required to do finished. The only way I am finding is to do all of them as a whole group which will take so much time away from centers or reading groups. What types of things do you other kinder teachers out there do to fit all in?