Adobe Flash Player Question

Discussion in 'Teacher Time Out' started by Ms. I, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Dec 31, 2008

I have Windows Vista (Home Premium) & I'm trying to listen to YouTube videos. When I'm on YouTube, it says:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

I have Java, but it still doesn't play. So, then when I go to try to download Adobe, on the Adobe site, it says:

Adobe Flash Player is not supported for playback in a 64-bit browser. However, you can run Flash Player in a 32-bit browser running on a 64-bit operating system.

Reason
    Adobe is working on Flash Player support for 64-bit platforms as part of our ongoing commitment to the cross-platform compatibility of Flash Player. We expect to provide native support for 64-bit platforms in an upcoming release of Flash Player following Flash Player 10.

Solution
    To use Flash Player to view Flash content on a 64-bit operating system, you must run a 32-bit browser.

What do I need to do? I appreciate any help!

3. fuzed_fizzion

fuzed_fizzion Comrade

Dec 31, 2008

What browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer, then I would try downloading Mozilla (it is opensource and free).

4. Ms. I

Ms. I Maven

Dec 31, 2008

Internet Explorer is what I use.