A pretty good deal.......

Discussion in 'General Education' started by perplexed, Jul 19, 2012.

1. perplexed

perplexed Comrade

Jul 19, 2012

I don't know if any of you have a JoAnn Fabrics store by you, but they have a sale going on just until the end of this week. Basically, you can print as many coupons as you wish and it's 50% off a regular priced item. You do need to have one coupon per item. I bought a bunch of school stuff tonight (used 10 coupons). They have bulletin board border and other teacher stuff now. I also bought some leopard duct tape and some cool zebra print circles in the cake area since I'm doing a animal print theme. Just letting you know in case you have one by you and need borders or other decor! Normally I think you can only use one coupon per person, but I'm not sure.

http://www.joann.com/couponcommotion/

3. Jlyn07

Jlyn07 Comrade

Jul 19, 2012

Thanks! I always forget that they sell school stuff.

4. giraffe326

giraffe326 Virtuoso

Jul 19, 2012

It does say no multiple print outs, so most people will not be lucky enough to use multiple coupons in one trip.
    I work for one of JoAnn's competitors and we are super strict with our 'one coupon per customer per day' policy.

So, politely ask if they will accept multiple coupons in one trip. Nothing ticks me off more than someone giving me a hard time about it.

5. DaleJr88AmpFan

DaleJr88AmpFan Cohort

Jul 19, 2012

Can you use the coupon in addition to their teacher discount? If so, WOWSA!! There could be some major savings there! Thanks for the tip... I will definitely have to check them out!

6. perplexed

perplexed Comrade

Jul 19, 2012

opps...i guess the "online" coupon does say "no multiple printouts". Bummer....I went in the store and they had some ads in the front that had a lot of coupons in each ad, so I got to use 10! They should be in the Sunday paper then. I think only during the "coupon commotion" sale you can use more than one coupon, otherwise you normally can't.

7. giraffe326

giraffe326 Virtuoso

Jul 19, 2012

Very doubtful that you can use both on the same ITEM. You should be able to use them both on the same ORDER. Where I work, items can only be discounted once.

8. chebrutta

chebrutta Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2012

I used two coupons on two separate items this week, and they wouldn't let me use the teacher discount. A couple of weeks ago, I did the same thing and used the teacher discount, no problem... Oh well. 50% off is a pretty awesome deal :)

9. czacza

czacza Multitudinous

Jul 20, 2012

Not school supplies, but Dress Barn is having 25% off already marked down items. I got 3 dresses and paid only $56.:thumb:

10. WaterfallLady

WaterfallLady Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2012

Yes you can, but normally they only let you use one coupon. There was some special last week where it was 20% off for students, so I got out my teacher card, but she said I could be a student for the day :)

11. mopar

mopar Multitudinous

Jul 20, 2012

They are usually very nice about letting you use your teacher discount with a coupon, but it does depend on the cashier that you get.