A prayer for those still searching

Discussion in 'Prayer Request Forum' started by Upsadaisy, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jun 28, 2007

Why don't we start a prayer chain for all those members who are working so hard to get a job this summer?

For all of the searchers, I pray that the good Lord will lead you in the direction of a job in which you can best serve Him as a teacher.

3. ITeach4Him

ITeach4Him Comrade

Jun 28, 2007

Amen. I'll pray that you won't be discouraged when it seems as if a door is closing. I pray that you will easily find the new door that opens. (This happened to me today!)

4. OtterMom

OtterMom Comrade

Jun 29, 2007

I will be praying for you. Trust Him!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

:angel:

5. MissFrizzle

MissFrizzle Virtuoso

Jun 29, 2007

Thank you Upsadiasy:love: . I know I could use these prayers.

6. etcetera83

etcetera83 Cohort

Jun 29, 2007

I will be praying for you all and that you will have peace in your hearts. He is faithful and all things work together for good for those who love Him.

7. Miss L

Miss L Rookie

Jun 29, 2007

This is exactly what I needed (I LOVE the support this community gives)

I am praying hard and thinking as positively as I can EACH DAY! I have a sense of peace that God will find me my job THIS YEAR! It's crazy, but I just FEEL IT!

Thank you for the prayers and nice thoughts! :)

8. TeachtheWorld

TeachtheWorld Companion

Jun 29, 2007

Prayer is the only thing that got me through my interview just 3 days ago. I prayed before going in and after I came out. I got a phone call last night and got the job. God is good! I am definitely praying for those of you still looking. Just remember, God is in control!

9. Miss L

Miss L Rookie

Jul 2, 2007

Thanks for the inspiration! Congrats on the job, that's wonderful news!

10. teach123

teach123 Cohort

Jul 12, 2007

I just found this thread tonight. I definitely could use the prayers and I will pray for others as well. I know I am learning to "let go and let God."

11. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 12, 2007

How kind of you to think of others while you are in the midst of your own pursuit. I'm glad my thread came up again. I hear the desperation in some of the posts and I worry about those members.

May the good Lord bless you all with strength, courage, patience, and feelings of worthiness.

12. Babyface

Babyface Rookie

Jul 13, 2007

My prayers are with you. I have taught in the public school system for 23 years and have recently felt a calling to go into the Christian school realm. I too have been looking for a job this summer and within one week acquired a job at a great Christian school near my home. God will give you the desires of your heart. Phil 4:19-I pray that God will take care of all your needs with the wonderful blessings that come from Christ Jesus!

13. To Teach

To Teach Rookie

Jul 15, 2007

I too can relate to looking for a job, for I am in the same boat.

I pray that the good Lord helps in this time of need for all of us as we search for a teaching position. I pray for guidance from God on this journey and peace of mind and heart. Amen.

14. Amers

Amers Cohort

Jul 15, 2007

I have been praying for all of you still searching, and I will continue to do so. Remember, God does have a plan for you. He knows where you need to be, and I pray that he continues to lead you in your search.

15. hdmeza

hdmeza Companion

Jul 15, 2007

I am blessed to know my place come August, but not long ago I did not.

I am praying for all who are not only still looking, but hose still testing as well.

Hang in, head up, heart still. There is a place for us all, take pride in all you do during your search, for through each attempt you grow and learn, and show that you are determined, you are fearless, and you will not give up. (all of those great qualities ina teacher!!!)

God Speed to you all!!!

16. teach123

teach123 Cohort

Jul 16, 2007

Thank you so much. I couldn't sleep last night because I kept thinking about the whole job search. I am so tired. I am at the point that I am trying to figure out what else I could do besides teach. But I never know what else to do. Teaching has always been my passion!!!

17. eduk8r

eduk8r Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2007

I've been praying all summer, especially for Miss Frizzle. Hang in there all of you, it takes awhile sometimes. :)

18. Lesley

Lesley Habitué

Jul 20, 2007

May you know that God does have a plan for all of us. He knows the best place for us and will guide us in that direction. Know that God will put each one of us where we need to be, BUT you have to talk with him and pray for guidance in your journey. May we all feel his presence and ask for his assistance in this stressful journey. Amen.

19. Lovetoteachkids

Lovetoteachkids Comrade

Jul 23, 2007

I just came across this post tonight. I've been praying so hard the past month. What a wonderful thread. I am definately learning to "let go, let God" as someone else mentioned. I trust in Him to guide me along this journey. A few doors have already closed for me but two are still wide open and I pray that he will lead me to the right one.

20. nu2teach

nu2teach Rookie

Jul 30, 2007

This is good...prayers for all of us searching. May the good Lord guide us always and give us the strength we all need for this wonderful journey. I wake up every morning and give my trust in Him..."Let thy will be done". He has good plans for all of us. Amen.

21. Upsadaisy

Upsadaisy Moderator

Jul 30, 2007

As the summer progresses and many are still pouring their energies into the job search, remember this:

"Be still and know that I am your God."

22. nu2teach

nu2teach Rookie

Jul 30, 2007

An answered prayer...thanks to all. I was called in for an interview tomorrow for my desire to work in a district. Wish me all the luck and guidance and clarity of mind to be able to respond to possible tough questions I would encounter. Thanks to you all in advance and special thanks to my personal saint, St. Anthony and our guardian angels and to our good Lord who's always showing us the way where He wants us to be to further serve better.