My husband had numbness and what the doctors though was a pinched nerve. We had an MRI done a couple of days ago and before he even got home, there was an answering machine message saying he needed to come back in urgently. My principal let me out of training and I went with him. Essentially he either has a brain tumor or is in the beginning stages of Multiple Sclerosis. We should find out in the next couple of days. I think it's MS, but until his brain MRI is interpreted, I haven't said anything to my coworkers or principal about any possible diagnosis. They just know something is wrong with him. The reality of this situation is my students are going to walk through my gym door on Monday whether I am ready of not. I came to school today to get my stereo hooked up and need to finish my first day's lesson plans. I walked into the office and they inquired if I was okay. I said I wasn't an the secretary told me to go home. I can't go home b/c I am not ready for school. I walked out of the office crying and pretty much ran into my gym and locked the door. I need to put on my big girl pants and suck it up b/c school is starting and there is nothing I can do about that and there isn't a whole lot I can do to help him. My husband has taken this a lot better than I have. He has apologized to me a couple of times for the pain I am going through and I have told him to stop saying that b/c he is the one who is hurting. I think we need to get some things in order and I wanted to know if yall think I am over-reacting or moving too soon on this. 1. I think we need to see a financial planner. I doubt all of his medications and other treatments will be covered by his insurance. 2. I think we need to speak to a realtor. Our house is 2 stories with our bedroom on the 2nd floor. If this is MS, eventually he might have trouble getting around. I would like to move to the south side of town which is closer to my school and also closer to his parents who are going through all these emotions too. I have been wanting to move for a while even before this happened to us. We have a 2,600 sq ft house and I decided a couple of years ago that I didn't want to have children. Two ppl don't need that size of a house. The only problem is the housing market here isn't very good. Our subdivision is still new and not really growing. We probably couldn't sell our house without losing 10-15 thousand dollars. Although we would buy a cheaper house and get a better interest rate than the 6.25% rate we got 4 years ago when we bought our house. I think a realtor could provide some insight about what we need to do. I want to be proactive about this. I am upset, scared about the unknown, and still trying to process but I can't sit around all day and wallow in the "why him," "this isn't fair," and all the other thoughts that have come into my head.