5 more days

Discussion in 'Multiple Subject Tests' started by Kelster, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Kelster

Kelster Comrade

Nov 29, 2006

5 more days till CSET scores are posted. How are you all feeling? Good luck to everyone. I am definitely praying for positive results.

3. TeacherShelly

TeacherShelly Aficionado

Nov 30, 2006

I'm just in knots! I really really hope everyone passed! I don't know how I'll find the nerve to click the link when Monday comes. Do you know what time the scores will be posted?

4. jennegirl

jennegirl Rookie

Nov 30, 2006

Trust me I know what everyone is feeling. I have alot riding on this CSET subtest II score. Did I mention this is the third time I've taken it? I'm nervous just typing this. I've never posted on this site but I've lurked for quite some time now and I have to say that I've read some very helpful and useful information. I'm saying thanks to all of you that have taken this CSET, passed and is sharing positive helpful tips. Thanks.

5. Kelster

Kelster Comrade

Dec 1, 2006

Hi Changeofcareer, they say scores are due out around 5 pm on Monday...but last time I pulled my scores up around noonish. I feel the same way, I always try to enlist someone else to be here with me when I pull up my scores so I don't have to look myself. I am tempted to just wait till Tuesday when the hard copy comes in the mail and look then.

6. TeacherShelly

TeacherShelly Aficionado

Dec 4, 2006

Eek, I'm on pins and needles today!!

7. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 4, 2006

Breathe, please, changeofcareer.

8. Kelster

Kelster Comrade

Dec 4, 2006

I sympathize with you changeofcareer, and yes TeacherGroupie I am doing my best to Breathe.....

9. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 4, 2006

Scores are on the Web ... and it's margarita time for Kelster.

10. Kelster

Kelster Comrade

Dec 4, 2006

I PASSED, I PASSED, I finally did it, Thank you, TeacherGroupie, and everyone who wouldn't let me give up. If I can do this....everyone else can do it too......

11. Charab33

Charab33 Rookie

Dec 4, 2006

I hope everyone passed the CSET. God Bless!

12. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 4, 2006

I wouldn't say it just that way, Kelster: you've worked like a demon to get through this thing. But, yes: those who bring to CSET-MS your willingness to learn and your guttiness and determination stand a very good chance of passing.

Be proud of yourself. I am.

13. rubbyslippers

rubbyslippers New Member

Dec 4, 2006

Hi Kelster,

I am a new member first of all I am so happy for you that you passed!! I have been reading a lot of posts and I read one from you around Oct. and it was as if I was writing what you wrote. I got my results today and once again did not pass, I have been stuck with this subtest II now for so long. I do not even want to tell you how many times I have taken this test. I have passed the other two parts but this one I just can not seem to pass. I miss it each time by 5 to 7 points. I am so depressed and frustrated. I am in a credential program and will not be able to continue soon due to this test. I am receiving straight A's in the program and now I feel why am I putting myself through this, I just do not know what to do I have been to a tutor, have every book you can think of and still can not pass. Any words of wisdom would be appreciated!!
    Thank you!

14. TeacherGroupie

TeacherGroupie Moderator

Dec 4, 2006

5 to 7 points isn't very many. When you get your official score report, take a look at side 2. The information there will help you see whether you need to focus more on math or on science - or whether your multiple-choice or constructed-response skills need brushing up.