I'm a recent college graduate applying for my first teaching job and after my first interview, I was offered the job! I was really excited but I have yet to receive an official offer or much information at all from the district. That was about a week and a half ago. In the meantime, I read that I should keep interviewing until I have an official offer on paper so I did and I was just offered a second position in a district I am less interested in and I am not sure what to do. I am just wondering how long does it take after a principal offers you a position to receive an official offer from the district? Should I decline the other position and how can I do that in the best way without looking bad to the principal or district? or should I wait until I hear more from the first job? Being a first-year teacher I feel a little lost in this process and don't want to do anything wrong so any advice you have would be helpful!