vickilyn's Recent Activity

1. vickilyn replied to the thread Interesting article on teachers not returning this fall.

I do believe that December is really optimistic, but they have thrown a boat load of money into this research to try to make it happen....

May 26, 2020 at 3:44 PM
  2. vickilyn replied to the thread I Need Help <3.

I've never heard it described better, RainStorm! Yes, I do teach SPED, and the words were dead on target.

May 26, 2020 at 3:37 PM
  3. vickilyn liked readingrules12's post in the thread Interesting article on teachers not returning this fall.

Yes, people are excited about a vaccine including me. They are saying the earliest possible date for that is December and that is...

May 26, 2020 at 3:25 PM
  4. vickilyn replied to the thread The P said.....

Was that this summer or next summer? Simply curious, so don't read anything negative into the question.

May 26, 2020 at 3:19 PM
  5. vickilyn replied to the thread Interesting article on teachers not returning this fall.

I believe that many people truly believe that there will by a vaccine by the beginning of the new year. Whether there is, or not,...

May 26, 2020 at 3:16 PM
  6. vickilyn replied to the thread I Need Help <3.

Yeah - that is a factor of number of posts and how long you have been a member. Sorry to say that you may not be able to post links for...

May 26, 2020 at 2:55 PM
  7. vickilyn replied to the thread Free links! Lots of science, space, ELA, ESL, Music, Art, PD, Lesson Plans and resources. Enjoy!.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/star-black-hole-high-energy-neutrino...

May 26, 2020 at 2:24 PM
  8. vickilyn replied to the thread Free links! Lots of science, space, ELA, ESL, Music, Art, PD, Lesson Plans and resources. Enjoy!.

https://climatekids.nasa.gov/menu/play/ [MEDIA] [MEDIA]

May 26, 2020 at 1:08 PM
  9. vickilyn replied to the thread Interesting article on teachers not returning this fall.

I think they are reacting to returning in August or September as opposed to later, say January. Pretty sure they aren't talking about...

May 26, 2020 at 12:59 PM
  10. vickilyn replied to the thread Free links! Lots of science, space, ELA, ESL, Music, Art, PD, Lesson Plans and resources. Enjoy!.

https://mynasadata.larc.nasa.gov/phenomenon/changing-albedo-values...

May 25, 2020 at 4:47 PM
  11. vickilyn replied to the thread I Have Taught All.

Do you remember any of the lines?

May 25, 2020 at 11:57 AM
  12. vickilyn liked a2z's post in the thread Cleaning the Dreaded Front Load Washing Machine - Thought I Would Share.

Growing up we didn't have a lot of money. My mother often used products we had for cleaning supplies. We took a lot of baths rather...

May 25, 2020 at 10:32 AM
  13. vickilyn replied to the thread Twin Stories.

And that is the best part of parenthood! Enjoy that and worry less about these things that will work themselves out - it's all part of...

May 25, 2020 at 4:14 AM
  14. vickilyn liked RainStorm's post in the thread Questions regarding getting out of contract.

Whoknows85, I've done the interstate recertification thing twice. Here's what I've learned. Do not turn in your resignation at your...

May 25, 2020 at 4:08 AM
  15. vickilyn replied to the thread Cleaning the Dreaded Front Load Washing Machine - Thought I Would Share.

You know what they say about necessity being the mother of invention - well, when you are down to the last cleaning product in the...

May 24, 2020 at 11:03 PM

Members Online Now

1. bella84,
  2. ready2learn,
  3. waterfall,
  4. CDOR79,
  5. Pi-R-Squared,
  6. miss-m
Total: 433 (members: 8, guests: 404, robots: 21)
test