Tired Teacher's Recent Activity

1. Tired Teacher liked MrTempest's post in the thread Needed to vent about my hybrid classroom....

We are 100% virtual currently, but moving to a model similar to that. Initially, we were told we would only have one or the other...

Sep 22, 2020 at 4:59 PM
  2. Tired Teacher replied to the thread Big Brother All Stars.

Oh, yeah! No dumb costumes! It needs to hurt! Like maybe you forfeit your next vote. :)

Sep 22, 2020 at 4:48 PM
  3. Tired Teacher liked Caesar753's post in the thread Big Brother All Stars.

lol Well older comparatively, considering that it's usually a house full of model-slash-somethings in their early 20s. I like the idea...

Sep 22, 2020 at 4:45 PM
  4. Tired Teacher replied to the thread Big Brother All Stars.

Oh, to be "older" once more. You made me laugh. :) I remember as a teen a saying: Never trust anyone over 30. That was a long time ago!...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:42 PM
  5. Tired Teacher liked SpecialPreskoo's post in the thread Big Brother All Stars.

I think they need fluffier folks. Everyone is usually slim and fit.

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  6. Tired Teacher liked Caesar753's post in the thread Big Brother All Stars.

Whenever a new season rolls around, my hoosband and I always discuss ways to make BB better. We usually agree that they need more...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  7. Tired Teacher liked waterfall's post in the thread Big Brother All Stars.

I agree. I get bored with it when "one side" of the house is just constantly in power and then just pick off the easy targets. I want...

Sep 22, 2020 at 3:22 PM
  8. Tired Teacher liked Rabbitt's post in the thread Big Brother All Stars.

Last night's episode was heart wrenching. I get that it's a game, but Dani and Nicole were mean...especially Dani. What she made Nicole...

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  9. Tired Teacher liked Caesar753's post in the thread Big Brother All Stars.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for Nicole because I think she understands the consequences of her actions better than most--she has won...

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  10. Tired Teacher replied to the thread Big Brother All Stars.

I have not watched it regularly, but did to see Nicole do the backstabbing. I wish she'd have gone with her word and switched the game...

Sep 21, 2020 at 4:33 PM
  11. Tired Teacher liked DreamerSeeker's post in the thread Can you fail praxis core writing essays and still pass overall?.

Tired Teacher, Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate the help!

Sep 20, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  12. Tired Teacher replied to the thread First Year Teacher and I just messed up BAD!!!!!!!!!!.

My mom used to say: Everyone makes mistakes. Fools practice them. :) I am sure this is a 1 time thing. The way you explained it, any...

Sep 20, 2020 at 2:37 PM
  13. Tired Teacher liked Jammy's post in the thread First Year Teacher and I just messed up BAD!!!!!!!!!!.

@creativemonster @swansong1 thank you :weary: I contacted my admin today and just fessed up and explained myself but they were very...

Sep 20, 2020 at 2:28 PM
  14. Tired Teacher liked swansong1's post in the thread First Year Teacher and I just messed up BAD!!!!!!!!!!.

Just know that you are not alone. Everyone in the country is trying to do their best in this new, strangely odd school year. Be ready to...

15. Tired Teacher liked creativemonster's post in the thread First Year Teacher and I just messed up BAD!!!!!!!!!!.

Ok. There. Done beating yourself up! Be open to the fact that admin might realize you need to meet the kids where they are, and...

Members Online Now

1. CaliforniaRPCV,
  2. TeacherNY,
  3. Caesar753
Total: 498 (members: 4, guests: 470, robots: 24)
test