TeacherNY's Recent Activity

1. TeacherNY replied to the thread On Uniforms.

Ahh, ok. I don't wear anything even somewhat dressy unless I have a meeting with a parent or someone from a student's home district....

Aug 6, 2020 at 10:31 AM
  2. TeacherNY replied to the thread What social distancing isn't during a pandemic.

They had plenty of time to prepare a plan. I'm assuming if these students are starting back so early they got out of school sometime in...

Aug 6, 2020 at 9:58 AM
  3. TeacherNY replied to the thread On Uniforms.

Ok, now I'm curious! What do you wear to school? Dresses?

Aug 6, 2020 at 9:51 AM
  4. TeacherNY replied to the thread What social distancing isn't during a pandemic.

The general public (in general) must be clueless. Do you know what the public is saying? "Teachers need to do their jobs and go back to...

Aug 6, 2020 at 8:02 AM
  5. TeacherNY replied to the thread On Uniforms.

I didn't say that was a good reason for having uniforms for teachers. Just that not everyone is able to dress themselves even though...

Aug 6, 2020 at 6:48 AM
  6. TeacherNY replied to the thread Why are charter school classes so huge?.

I' I'm definitely spoiled because all of my students have IEPs that spell out what the ratio has to be. It only takes into account the...

Aug 6, 2020 at 6:47 AM
  7. TeacherNY replied to the thread On Uniforms.

Unfortunately, I have seen staff with inappropriate outfits. Some people apparently can't dress themselves! Even with a dress code.

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:53 PM
  8. TeacherNY replied to the thread Why are charter school classes so huge?.

That's nuts.

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:28 PM
  9. TeacherNY replied to the thread On Uniforms.

Maybe they good price on them because nobody else wanted that color LOL

Aug 5, 2020 at 1:19 PM
  10. TeacherNY replied to the thread Google Classroom Tips.

Thank you for the tips! We don't even know if we will be using the Classroom since it will probably depend on which parents send their kids.

Aug 5, 2020 at 10:47 AM
  11. TeacherNY replied to the thread Why are charter school classes so huge?.

That does make sense!

Aug 5, 2020 at 10:38 AM
  12. TeacherNY replied to the thread Why are charter school classes so huge?.

Other schools might have closed so you could be getting some of the overflow. Enrollment might change eventually so the class sizes...

Aug 5, 2020 at 10:26 AM
  13. TeacherNY replied to the thread So what might happen now?.

How much does the TpT curriculum cost? I fill out a purchase order for anying I buy from there that's over $10. Some curriculums are...

Aug 5, 2020 at 8:40 AM
  14. TeacherNY replied to the thread On Uniforms.

I never tuck my shirt in. I did it a few times and always felt like I had to adjust the shirt to make it look right.

Aug 5, 2020 at 8:18 AM
  15. TeacherNY replied to the thread On Uniforms.

We get one type of polo so it's probably unisex or men's. I'm pretty small on top (size medium) so they look ok. I just hate having to...

Aug 5, 2020 at 8:17 AM

Members Online Now

1. ready2learn,
  2. TeacherNY,
  3. miss-m,
  4. MrsC,
  5. stephenpe,
  6. vickilyn,
  7. EThomson
Total: 502 (members: 11, guests: 458, robots: 33)
test