SpecialPreskoo's Recent Activity

1. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Proprietory teachers.

Is it in your standards to cover? Then do it. If not, then leave it to the grade that is supposed to cover it. I understand their issue....

Nov 13, 2019 at 8:38 AM
  2. SpecialPreskoo liked futuremathsprof's post in the thread Proprietory teachers.

Your colleagues can shove it. You can teach whatever activity you want provided that it pertains to the curriculum and subject matter...

Nov 13, 2019 at 8:37 AM
  3. SpecialPreskoo liked TeacherNY's post in the thread Parent refusing to treat child’s head lice.

If I caught it from a student I would be seriously put out. According to some here I should just not worry about it and go to school...

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:00 PM
  4. SpecialPreskoo liked MrsL74's post in the thread Teacher is always coming into my class while I'm subbing.

:) this is basically what I've been doing. I've been tossing a vague question when I can, just to kinda make him feel helpful. I'm more...

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:00 PM
  5. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Parent refusing to treat child’s head lice.

This is great info! I've heard of many schools doing nothing because they think lice are harmless and more of a nuisance. I feel sorry...

Nov 12, 2019 at 10:43 AM
  6. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Teacher is always coming into my class while I'm subbing.

Maybe say "Thanks for checking on me! If I need any help, I know where to find you! It is great to have such helpful staff here."

Nov 12, 2019 at 10:37 AM

Members Online Now

1. Backroads,
  2. Missy,
  3. JR.englishmaster,
  4. Ima Teacher
Total: 402 (members: 8, guests: 372, robots: 22)
test