SpecialPreskoo's Recent Activity

1. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Really unhappy..suggestions??.

Oct 18, 2019 at 11:54 AM
  2. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Photoshop Help Please.

Yes, just register. No cost. I LOVE free. I use it more than photoshop elements. I really wish I knew how to use elements. LOL

Oct 16, 2019 at 2:17 PM
  3. SpecialPreskoo liked TeacherNY's post in the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

We had a PD on Trauma informed care and the whole time the clinician was reading from a powerpoint and not really knowing what she was...

Oct 16, 2019 at 2:16 PM
  4. SpecialPreskoo liked blazer's post in the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

You think rigor is bad. Ours is called rigour, that's 20% longer!

5. SpecialPreskoo liked TeacherNY's post in the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

Yes, I always mentally tag on Mortis LOL

6. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

Oh, my pet peeve is people in FB groups being snotty and correcting those who use the term "autistic"... PERSON-FIRST - person with...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:14 AM
  7. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Are there any sayings that drive you up a wall?.

RIGOR irks me. LOL I think of stiff, dead bodies sitting in class. TRAUMA-INFORMED. How did we all survive before TI? We are all lucky...

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:11 AM
  8. SpecialPreskoo liked Ms. I's post in the thread Have You Experienced the Paranormal?.

It's now October 2019. Anyone have any stories to share! Nothing for me, thank God!

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:07 AM
  9. SpecialPreskoo replied to the thread Photoshop Help Please.

I do my editing on ipiccy.com

Oct 16, 2019 at 8:07 AM

Members Online Now

Total: 542 (members: 1, guests: 525, robots: 16)
test