skyline's Recent Activity

1. skyline replied to the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

You are making assumptions based on your own preconceived notions and generalizations, such as when you said "Do bad supervisors and...

Sep 22, 2019 at 4:40 PM
  2. skyline replied to the thread Making it Through Intact.

I was trained in the objective assessment of behavior in my previous degree and work, so I'm well trained in what it means to be...

Sep 22, 2019 at 8:05 AM
  3. skyline replied to the thread Tough time.

Prayers sent! I hope things continue to improve!

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:51 AM
  4. skyline liked Obadiah's post in the thread Good Advice from Albert Einstein.

"Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows...

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:49 AM
  5. skyline posted a new thread.

Making it Through Intact

Hello everyone, I'm currently student teaching after going through a health scare and being diagnosed with a chronic disease. I had to...

Forum: Prayer Request Forum

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:48 AM
  6. skyline replied to the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

Thanks for pointing out the risks of doing anything about it. I agree, and that's why I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I don't want...

Sep 22, 2019 at 6:17 AM
  7. skyline liked a2z's post in the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

Remember, I did say I would lay low. I am not suggesting that you do what I offered, just that it is available. I also warned it might...

Sep 22, 2019 at 5:32 AM
  8. skyline replied to the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

I think I will be mentioning some things when I see the head of the program next time, like how frequently she's observing, the length...

Sep 22, 2019 at 5:25 AM
  9. skyline liked Joyful!'s post in the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

Well, I'm not a lawyer, but I do know enough to say that your college president may find it interesting to hear your perspective. The...

Sep 22, 2019 at 5:20 AM
  10. skyline liked Joyful!'s post in the thread How Do You Teach When . . ..

Thanks for sharing this with us. It lets me know how you are doing, and it also provides a way for all of us to do better when dealing...

Sep 21, 2019 at 2:38 PM
  11. skyline liked Tired Teacher's post in the thread How Do You Teach When . . ..

I am reminded almost every weekend that there are good people out there. I live far from where I work. It is so nice when guys like that...

Sep 21, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  12. skyline liked TeacherNY's post in the thread How Do You Teach When . . ..

That was so nice of him. That's the type of thing my husband would do. When he has a day off from work he provides handyman services in...

13. skyline liked RainStorm's post in the thread How Do You Teach When . . ..

Today a nice man came to my house to give me a quote on putting in a fence. I have two small dogs and need a fence. He saw I had a...

14. skyline replied to the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

Thank you for responding! I absolutely agree! I shouldn't have to ask! Just the fact this is happening IMHO says a lot about what I'm...

Sep 21, 2019 at 2:30 PM
  15. skyline replied to the thread Quit My Toxic Student Teaching Placement....

Thanks for responding! I'm going to ask the program head about it this week again. She already told me the timeline, but since I'm...

Sep 21, 2019 at 2:19 PM

Members Online Now

1. TheGr8Catsby,
  2. YoungTeacherGuy,
  3. Ms.Holyoke,
  4. Preschool0929,
  5. vickilyn,
  6. skyline
Total: 266 (members: 8, guests: 223, robots: 35)
test